𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

✦❘༻༺❘✦

❝𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙠𝙣𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩.❞

-------

          You where hummed away when you felt a few gentle purrs on your stomach, opening your eyes to see a head of familiar fur. "Rosseland... it's too early..." You muttered, turning over to your side to knock the black cat off your stomach. "Just five more minutes..." The cat, however, was persistent in her attempts to wake you. She merely strutted over your face and licked it a few couple of times, watching as you stirred slightly at the feeling.

With a couple more meows in your face, you eventually sat up with a groan, picking up the black cat with you. Turning your head over, you noticed both your brothers still fast asleep, dreaming without a single care in the world. Turning the cat in your lap over to face you, you watched as she merely stuck her tongue out at you. Out of all the people she chose to wake up to feed her, it had to be you.

Tossing the covers off your body, you shuffled over to Rosselands eating area and placed the cat down, listening to her happy meows as you poured out her food. With a nod of your head, you quickly shuffled back into your bed with the idea of getting in more sleep. You had no performances today, and The Demon Bull King family had nothing assigned to you for the day. So, today would be a relaxing one, full of nothing but sleep.

Halfway into you state of slumber, you where snored away when you felt someone staring bullets in the side of your head. Thinking it was one of your brothers, you turned to the other side of your bed, the position almost making you pass out on the spot. Only when there was a scoff did you realize that it was in fact not one of your brothers, but you still ignored them. If someone was waking you up for breakfast, you decided you could make do without it.

Only when the covers on your body were stripped and thrown to the edge of your bed did you yelp and open your eyes. "Get up! I excused the turn over earlier, but sleeping in while I'm right here in unacceptable!" Redson shouted, causing your brothers to stir in their sleep as well, you giving Redson a hard glare when you saw this. "Well, no matter how tired you are, I require your assistance for the day. So get up." He huffed out, crossing his arms over his chest as you caught the smallest act of a smirk on his face, thinking he was sly with his orders.

Muttering random words, you sat up and reached for the covers at the end of your bed, confusing the demon in front of you. "Yeah, no. Our contract said you had to tell us a day in advance if you ever required something from us. There's nothing on our calendar for the day so we will be going back to sleep." You yawned out, slipping down deeper into the covers as your eyes slowly fell down to their resting place. You knew you won the short argument when Redson let out a huff of annoyance, stomping away from your bed.

However, your eyes shot open when you heard Marceau gave out a noise of distress, Etienne sitting up from his bed as well. "Hey, what are you doing!? I said neither of us are doing anything!" You raised your voice a little, kicking the covers off your feet and rushing over to your brothers bed side. "Get your hands off him." You grabbed the demons wrist before he could reach for even a single blanket on your baby brothers bed.

Redson turned over and furrowed his brows when he saw the angered look on your face, trying to back away from you. "Well as I said..." He stuttered out, feeling uncomfortable under the threatening glare you were giving him. "I require your assistance! This isn't something I can do on my own, and it can't be delayed a day further." He continued to ask, bumping into Etienne as he tried to escape your grasp.