1 || Rottley

it has been 70 days since JJ and his 2 masters got kidnapped by the emperor and his blonde maniac daughter.

JJ hasn't seen his friends nor his 2 masters.

he is fed twice a day, slice of bread and an apple.

how he has survived this long, he has no idea.

he hears metal on metal.

'UP.' guard Rookdee throws a toga at him- wow, a nice new toga.

JJ begins sniffing it. oh how he missed the smell of fresh togas.

he quickly puts it on and scrambles after Rookdee.

they enter the grand hall.

someone ties JJ's hands from behind, kicking him to his knees.

before him is the Emperor, Metella to his right the Prince to his left. hold up. there's not meant to be a Prince.

JJ recognises the face.

the young blonde man from the dungeon 70 days ago.

JJ's staring at him, unaware of his friends beside him.

Pikkle, Mutteray and Pissitzy.

but no sign of Grumio.

at once the guards stand up tall and total silence falls.

the Emperor flicks his hand and big grand doors to his right open, out comes Caecilius- looking lavish and well fed, as if back from holiday.

next the right doors- Grumio walks through, well, limps through. his hands are tied, well over due for a shave, and looks like he's lost quite a lot of weight.

JJ tried his best to keep fit whilst he was in jail, but damn Grummy's gone through hell.

the guard bought grumio next to the little dickies and-

the guard is Rottely. the stupid stuck up good for nothing snitch son of a bitch who deserves worse than-

'oh wow! look at you commoners!' Rottley giggles to himself as he walks away.

what an unfunny little goodly 2 shoes who's willing to lick the emperor's ass.

JJ watches Rottley stand in his position before focusing on the emperor again.

'My friends, we have all gathered here today to unite 2 families. as you know, I am stepping down as emperor, please may you welcome my son Prince Kolokunt!!'

the guards start cheering.

stupid little hippie hooligans.

'he shall marry a fine gentleman man called Calcelius!! as you may know, dear Calcelius was once under the control of a piece of scum called Grumio, but he is now here to be welcomed into my family!!'

more stupid little cheers.

'no! please. caecelius! noooo.'

Grumio tries to go towards Calcelius, but Rottley pounces on him, beating him up.

Pikkle tries to help but another guard jumps on him.

Kolokunt steps onto the throne.

'I would like to put a new law into place please. All guards, attention.  please beat up prisoners if they resist! do not hesitate!'

the guards go hysterical.

oh this place is going to hell.