Chapter 25: Take my breath (Part 1)

Author's note: This chapter was gracefully requested by shanellerw, thank you and I hope you like this chapter which is a little different from others...!

It was what I assumed was the best night of my life already, but had no idea of how much better it was going to become. 

After Taylor Swift's concert the night was anything but over, where I stood with several fans at a fan event. I checked the time on the phone with a tired head but wide awake eyes.

3:37am.

"y/n, could you get me a glass of water?" My friend asked me, and I let down my phone again and looked at her. "Yes, sure." I replied, and walked through the packed room of people dancing to I Did Something Bad by Taylor herself.

I even walked to the beat as I got to the kitchen by the exit of the club. It was completely empty here at the moment, as it looked like everyone was dancing and being with each other in the main room right now.

I took a glass from the counter and went to the sink to pour it up without a clue of who was watching me.

It wasn't until I turned off the sink and turned around again that I saw the stunning figure of a human being standing in front of the front door and looking at me with a small smile. I froze as my eyes locked to hers.

Taylor Swift.

"Hi, I feel like I saw you in the crowd before today. What's your name?" She asked in her soft voice that had sung for hours earlier tonight. 

I pulled myself together, forgetting all about the water I had to bring back into the crowded room. I put it down on the counter and stepped closer to her, examining her up close.

How could she possibly be here right now, looking at me?

"y/n l/n. Wow, you are..." I spoke, my voice fading as she walked closer to me. She wore a black skirt and a blue top with small silver details, but my eyes were still drawn to her face.

"I am what?" She asked, making me get goosebumps. Her hand traced the cupboard, and I tilted my head slightly. "Gorgeous." I said, and she giggled.

"Would you like to be introduced to the others?" I asked her, trying to be casual as I pointed in the direction of the real party.

"Nah, I think I'll stay with you if that's okay." She said.

"That is more than okay." I said, my voice trembling a bit.

"Do I... make you nervous?" She asked, noticing. 

"I- yes." I confessed easily, and she smiled wider. She was so close, I realized. I could count her eyelashes if I wanted.

Oh, what I would do to be her girl.

"I like you. You are honest." She spoke. I smiled at her and hummed a bit to the song currently playing to try to calm myself down. You Belong With Me.

"Have you ever thought just maybe you belong with me?" Taylor sang along to it, her eyes locked deeply to mine. It was as if it was a personal question directly to me. 

As if she wanted me as I had always wanted her. Earlier tonight I had been able to watch her for hours on end, mesmerized.

Possibly, since she recognized me instantly, had she looked at me as well?

The song faded away as I took a chance and moved slightly closer to her. A smile spread over her face.

"What is your favorite album by me, if you are such a fan?" She asked me, and I smiled back at her. My body was so close to hers now that we touched. But I didn't pull away, as it was the best moment of my life. Besides, it seemed like she wanted it.

"Reputation." I replied, and was about to say something more when I was cut off by her lips on mine. Her hand moved up to my cheek, pulling me closer to her. I melted in her touch, and kissed her back gently.

She took my breath away as she later kissed my neck instead. "Taylor." I breathed, and she smiled against my skin.

"Let's go somewhere more private, yes." She said, but her face suddenly went clear. "If you want to, of course." She asked, and I laid my hands on each side of her face.

"I would love to, girl." I said, she smirked.

And so it happened that we were in the bedroom upstairs together, with the door locked and the key on the floor. The breeze of the night made the curtains fly quietly and create shadows over the two of us.

The star who packed stadiums and broke records wherever she went was mine, at least for the night. She knew exactly how to get the best out of me after knowing me for minutes.

My fingertips traced her skin when stars took us both over.

Every breath was inhaled and exhaled at the same time, where we were intertwined.

It was a secret moment. Her hands ran through my hair as I pulled her even closer, enjoying every part of the moment and her presence.

It was our secret moment, changing everything forevermore.

Authors note: RIP the glass of water I guess *shrugs with a grin*