2 | You Are Missing The Whole Point

09.10.2023📍

🥀

"How long do we stay here? I already wanna go home~ I'm so tired..." Jimin collapses onto the dance floor in a starfish position. They were in their practice room, non stop practicing for last 3-4 hours.

"Wanna go home too, my muscles are so sore..." Jin whines, sitting down on the floor with his back attached to Namjoon's back. "Ahh... that's right... Namjoon-ah, your back is so good, be my bed for some days, my muscle pain will disappear within a week~"

Namjoon wheezes covering his face. "Hyung, you sound like an ahjussi..."

"What do you mean by 'like ahjussi', he is an ahjussi Namjoon Hyung" Jungkook chuckles sitting crossed-leg beside Jimin's head, who at once lifts his head and scooches a little up to place it into Jungkook's lap.

"No... what are you... don't... hyung...." Jungkook struggles to keep his head above the ground, he didn't want him to place it on his legs, just for teasing him.

Jimin giggles but keeps pushing his head down and back into his lap, they fight like kids in a corner, forgetting about others in the room.

"Yahh please... my head wants a soft surface..." Jungkook finally stops his attempts. Jimin sighs in relief as he places his head down in his lap. Smiling so beautifully, looking above at Jungkook who is smiling at him too.

He finds him so cute like that, that his heart hammers inside. He can't do it.

He lifts Jimin's head a little up in his palm and lays down diagonally, placing his head on his stomach. "This is better..." Jimin yawns, curling in a ball on his side.

"Wake me up after 10 minutes..."
"Hmmm..."
"Don't hmmm, it vibrates directly in my ear..." Jimin tiredly chuckles.

Jungkook hummes again with a smitten smile. Jimin places his hand in the centre of his stomach, before finally drifting off to sleep.

.

When Jimin wakes up, he finds himself on a couch in one of their studios. He rubs his sleepy eyes before sitting up and finds Jungkook sitting on a chair in front of him, working on his songs.

"Did you carry me all the way here from the practice room?" He asks surprised.
"Hmm... you aren't that heavy. It was easy."

Pink graces Jimin's cheeks, his stomach flutters, as usual.

"What do you mean easy Jungkook, our practice room is all the way down in that one corner, you literally carried me through all those sections filled with staff and other group's studios?" There was a little panic in his voice now.

Jungkook swivels around on his chair to find a really cute looking Jimin, sitting like a small baby on his couch.

"Even if it was 2 floors down, I wouldn't leave you in the practice room alone."

Jimin looks away from his big round eyes. He is awfully honest. And cute. And handsome. Too much for Jimin's beating heart.

"Why would you do that... What will others think? And our members... They didn't say anything?"
"Umm... I told them I'm staying back so they left one by one... and about others, why does it matter...?"