4 | You Are So Annoying

10.10.2023📍

🥀

Jimin wakes up to the sound of his phone's vibration. He checks it and it was Taehyung. "Hello..."
"Jimin... Did you check the results? We topped the Billboards chart!!! Dynamite did that!" Taehyung screams on the other side of phone, excitedly.

Jimin immediately rubs the sleep out of his eyes and checks the screenshot on their GC. He can't believe it. "It's real Tae..." He whispers, his eyes getting watery. All their hardwork for years paid off.

"Where are you right now? I want to see you..." Taehyung says, much calm this time.
"I'm..." Jimin turns to look at Jungkook who is sleeping like a baby. He smiles before replying to Taehyung, "Wait for me... I'm coming to you..."

Jimin caresses Jungkook's face whispering his name to get him to wake up. But he only wraps his arms around Jimin and turns on his side. Jimin's jelly like heart melts.

Their faces were so close. He suddenly thinks if the news of Billboard Charts can top this feeling of being with Jungkook. Definitely no.

He smiles and caresses his face again. "Happy Birthday Jungkookie..." He whispers, grazing his skin near his lips with his thumb.

His eyes wander on his sleeping face and lingers on his lips a little longer before he smiles shyly and looks at his closed eyes again.

He untangles himself from his arms and gets down from the bed. He suddenly doesn't want to leave him but Tae might be waiting for him.

.

When Jungkook wakes up the next morning, he finds Jimin was not there. He sulks for a few moments before getting up.

When he opens his cupboard after washing up, he sees a little note in his bucket hat. "Happy Birthday to my one & only ❤️ Thankyou for allowing me to be the first one to wish you. Kisseyyyy~"

Jungkook scrunches his nose cutely before putting the note back in his drawer. He checks the GC and expresses his happiness on their achievement before going out to join other members for the OT7 live.

They shared their happiness and gratitude with their beloved Armys. Taehyung even shared a trivia how Jimin cried with him, looking at the charts again & again.

Jungkook's gaze stopped at him. 'He cried and I didn't even know...' Jimin caught him looking at him non-stop, causing his stomach to flip. He didn't dare look up, using Jin's shoulder to hide his face.

His cuteness increases in Jungkook's eyes whose stare only gets sweeter and more loving with passing time.

After they finished the Vlive, members decided to celebrate their win by drinking & partying. Jimin went to take some bottles out of their kitchen.

Jungkook followed him.

"Why did you not wake me up?" He asks slowly.
"I tried but you are such a heavy sleeper..." Jimin chuckled taking the bottles out from lower cabinet.

"I wanted to be there when you cried..."
"You have always been there..." Jimin held his hand with an affectionate smile.

"Why did you not tell everyone you were with me before Tae?"
"Is someone jealous now?"
"What? Obviously not!"

Jimin laughs again, scrunching his nose. He ruffles his hair before turning ahead to go out. Jungkook stops him by grabbing his wrist.

Jimin turns back to look at him with a fond smile. "What now?"
"Where's my gift?" Jungkook asks with a smile of his own.