⌗ 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 ⌗

☟︎

☟︎

_____

(𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

❥ 𝐀 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 (𝐇/𝐜) 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲,𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐭. The boy's (E/c) eyes shined brightly with flush cheeks, as a small giggle escaped his mouth while he looked around the dark sky with a big smile appearing on his face from being invited to a mission by a certain purple-masked turtle.
.
.
.
.
.
Four turtles could be seen sitting around on a rooftop, Leo waiting for the krangg robots to show up while the other three stood there bored. A small buzzing sound could be heard from Donnie's pocket as he quickly picked it up and read the message he got.

Donnie's eyes lit up brightly, and a huge grin appeared on his face "Omg! He said yes!" The purple-masked turtle practically giggled as he read (M/n) message.

The other masked turtles stared at him strangely while he giggled on his phone, Donnie noticed this and let out a cough to clear out his throat "Oh yeah, I invited (M/n) to the mission and he agreed!!!" Donnie squealed like a girl showing them the message.

Mikey let out a happy gasp upon seeing the screen on Donnie's phone and (M/n) message as he grabbed the phone out of Donnie's hand.

"Wow! You can text (M/n)!? I wanna text (M/n)!" Mikey said trying to type something on Donnie's phone before the purple turtle jumped on top of him, wrestling him to the ground to get his phone back.

The turtle in the blue mask let out a sigh watching Mikey and Donnie fight each other on the ground before shaking his head and going back to stalking where the Kraggn should be headed. "Just remember to tell (M/n) the location! We don't need him getting lost!!!"
______

( {𝐌/𝐧} 𝐏𝐎𝐕 )

'KYA!!!! I'm so excited!!!' You smiled widely to the point your cheeks became sore but you couldn't care less as you looked at your location, now coming close to the location Donnie had sent you. You jumped from rooftop to rooftop ecstatic while noticing you were almost there.

As you came closer to the location, you turned your head around to try to find the four brothers until you spotted four turtles on an apartment rooftop. A happy gasp left your lips as you immediately jumped toward the roof and landed on it with a thud catching the four's attention.