✥ 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 ✥

☟︎

☟︎

{ 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯 }

{ 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯 }

❥ 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, while running around they had all stop and stood on a rooftop taking in the breeze of the cold night air. The blue bandanna turtle turned his head to look around the city before turning his attention back to his brothers.

"Alright guys it's getting late and we should probably head back home," The blue turtle said sternly to his brothers, who groaned and whined in response.

Before fully leaving the purple bandanna turtle glanced back to the street where he had spotted three humans walking down the sidewalk.

The purple turtle's eyes widen as he turned his head back to his brothers "Guys! Look at that!" The purple turtle gasped in awe.

The three other turtles turned their head back and walked back over to see what their brother was pointing at, while squinting their eyes they spotted three humans walking together.

An older man with orange hair, along with two kids that were about turtle age. An orange-haired girl laughing alongside a cute (h/c) boy in a ballet uniform.

The purple turtle's jaw dropped in awe at the (h/c) beauty, his face flushed while he stared at him walking casually next to the two people.

"Woah...He's the most beautiful boy I've very seen" The turtle with a boa said with hearts in his eyes, the red bandanna turtle raised an eyebrow at him and then scoffed

"Isn't that the only human boy you've ever seen?" The red turtle crossed his arms as he stared at his brother unimpressed.

The purple one side eyed him before huffing and turning his head away "Shut up, my point still stands!"