chapter 5~New Songs

James and Lennie stayed up all night watching movies, even Gabriel noticed and send them both to bed. The night passed hours ago and yet the two were still awake, they continued their conversation even when the dawn came. When morning did come everyone was asleep, except for Jarvis. He was doing a lot of thinking lately about the new material for their album. He picked up his guitar playing easy notes and complicated melodies to come up with something to make the fans of Montana happy.

It hit him, it hit him like a lightning storm that you hear from far away and afraid it will approach close to hurt you; it won't. Jarvis figure out a way for a song to have a new rhythm. It had more beat, steady melody and even woke up Justin to join him on the keyboard. Now the melodies sounded way better then before and Jarvis was smiling wide with his eyes sharp on every string.Continuing through out half a morning with melody spreading across the bus and was reaching all the rooms.

"That was amazing pal, I think we will blow the fans away, say how much longer till we get to our destination and where the heck are we going this time? Asked Justin wondering, leaning back on the couch.

"Brother, we are going to Montana, the state of horses, green fields and lots of natural habitat. I can't wait to get a taste of it. Even though we are strictly forbidden to bite on any flesh, we can still taste in with our senses. What say you to that?" Asked Jarvis licking his lips.

"Sounds tempting, but I will pass on your tricky plan and focus on the music. We still have to play that song with James and lately, I must say you have been showing him away further then before we were band mates. You need a serious one on one with the older brother." Said Justin standing up and taking out two blood packs from the fridge beside him.

"Why should I? He is the one who brought that evil cousin of his on board. Until she's off this ride, I am not talking to him. But I will play with him, because we need him for the concert. That's my final word. if you want to talk me out of it, good luck with that." Replied Jarvis picking up a blood pack and enjoying his breakfast.

"Oh Jarvis, what  am I going to do with you brother. I hate seeing you like this. Don't you always ask for me when you have crisis on hand? I always come to your aid, why can't you stand one concert tour with his cousin. Give them both a chance and you'll see everything will be alright. I have to go talk to Gabriel, you think about what I said." Commented Justin standing up once again and walking away.

Jarvis sat alone playing his guitar, empy blood pakc was on the table in front of him and outside the weather was getting sunnier than ever. It always made Jarvis sleepy, but he did not care, he missed his girl too much and he was positive that she missed him too. Why did she had to be in California?

The bus was moving through isolated highway where not only there wan't any single car that early morning, but there whole scenery consumed of fields, horses and mountains appearing on the horizon. As lonely as it sounded, it put Jarvis in deep sleep as he colapsed on the couch and dreamed on his girl.

"Gabriel? I was wondering, Montana, how long will we be staying there? How tight is our schedule? I was wondering, because I thought we could go back to Washigton?" Asked Justin settling beside Gabriel the manager.

"No can do Justin, we have to tour states all the way and then we can return to Washington for another concert. Is this because of a girl? I understand completely, that's why I had a quck chat with her and she told me to not tell you of a little surprises that will awate for you in every single state. By the way, did I mention we are going to Montana. I know nothing of the state, but why don't you do some reasearch  and tell me all about it." Said Gabriel going back to his early napping.

"Sure why not, I will tell you all about it." Replied Justin and went back to join sleeping Jarvis on the couch.

Noticing his brother sleeping, he pulled his head on his lap and placed computer there as well checking the new state they will be performing in. Yawning every five minutes, he kept his energy up by drinking coffee, while talking to his own girl from Washington on the cell phone.