chapter 4~Strangest Departure Ever, Yet Very, Very Sad!

I missed her, I knew I did, I only see Cailie when I need to see her or really need her, this time its getting worse and its torturing me inside. I compose myself in everyday possible way as I sit on the couch at the back of the bus playing my guitar. I already had two packs of blood, more will only overflow my system. I just wanted my Cailie, why she could not come with us?

At this point on I knew exactly why. Cailie was a student at the University of California taking every possible subject to do with art, design, acting, dance and music. She was even busier than me. On our meeting here in Washington, she already completed the year of art school. Now she was moving on to design. I was so proud of her and love her with all my heart. Sadness falls upon me when I think of her for too long. I need to occupy myself with something more productive. What's this I see in the distance, some young lady walking around as if a mother taking to James, no flirting to James and great, she is heading this way. Ignoring!

"Soaking in love my dear Jarvis? Don't you worry about a thing, I am here for a good cause and you are well protected. Would you like to talk about it?" James's cousin asked nearly settling down beside Jarvis as he stopped her in time projecting his hand forward.

"Stop right there, you rotten disease. I do not need your help in any way. Last time you tried to help me, I ended up staying out in the sun for too long. It was my luck I had umbrella above my head. So, stay away and you do know I hate you still for what you did. Approach me once again and I will rip your guts out. Now get out of my site." Screamed Jarvis making James's cousin startle and head out fast from his sight. That caught attention of James himself as he angered and walked up to Jarvis.

"Hey, that was not exactly necessary brother. She meant no harm to you. She is my cousin and you will show respect for her. I do not care what problems you had in the past with her. You will get along and that is final. Consider that a warning and if you don't, I will threaten you more than you can ever imagine. Good day." Stormed away James walking back to the TV he was watching together with Justin.

Justin, my dear brother Justin, sitting there as if nothing happens. He is the only one of three who can make sense of all my problems. He found a great girl or maybe she will be his mate who knows. I concentrated and called him with my mind, he looked me over and rushed over to my side. He sat beside me as I lay in his lap with my eyes closed. He stroked my hear and it felt better than ever.

"What's wrong Jarvis, you are not yourself. You are better than that. Love lust is torturing you to the bone and you don't even know how to control it. You are the most fierce brother I know, dark features, handsome body, mysterious personality, but a bully, not at all. You did over react on James's cousin, she is harmless really and simply just an innocent human. That time, she was testing you how long you will last under the sun, even if you did have an umbrella over your head. So, she came over to talk, you don't have to snap each time she's around. Believe you me, you are way better than that. Ok, you must be tired, sleep now, rest, I will watch over and stay beside you to keep you calm. Sleep now, the dawn is coming. I will get some sleep beside you. Tomorrow, when I wake up, I will tell you the wonderful story of a White House, the girl I met and her adorable little sister. Sleep tight now, no more talking." Explained Justin, still stroking his brother's hair, as he dreamed the deepest dream. Together they fell asleep instantaneously without any worries and only wonderful dreams that hunted them.

Gabriel was nowhere to be seen, you;d think a manager like him will be up and running around saying things he supposed to say, but he only appeared in times when we were close to our destination. Everything was calm and slow at moments time. The bus was moving through the night, out of the Washington and onto state freeway.

The cars were zooming around us, the street laps were up and running on generator's power of the city and the State of Washington was disappearing out of sight to view the isolated highway; where silence noise occupied the road.

Inside the bus was as quite as the mouse moving through the room to get the trapped cheese. It was all so silent, sad and lonely at this moment. The silence felt so deep that the bus itself seemed darker, smaller and more mysterious. My cousin Lennie, sat down beside me crying the tears of pure tragedy. After an encounter with Jarvis, my little brother, she hasn't stopped for a long time. I could not talk to Jarvis, the way Justin could, he always had the right words to say to him and somehow they understood each other. Me on the other hand, once I start with words of knowledge, but not even Jarvis understands and most of the time; our conservations are lost in oblivion of time.

Sad of course that I am not the one be the supportive one for Jarvis, but I am glad  that Justin can and that always made me happy;  up and running smiling whenever I see them together. It has been like this since childhood, they always; played together, laughed together, practiced together and will only call me when we had to practice together for the concert, but not in privet.

I held my cousin close as she continued crying, how can I even start explaining to her how hard sometimes Jarvis can be. I could not, its is something that time needed to show us all and we will wait for what will happen next. For now, its fully midnight. The sleep in my eyes is not showing one bit and the TV is still on.

"Don't worry about Jarvis, Justin will talk to him and he will approach you when he himself is comfortable enough to do so. What say you in a mean time, we watch a movie together? I haven't seen you for so long and you have become such a wonderful young girl. If you are lucky, I can take you to every state we go." Asked James placing an arm around Lennie. She brightened up her face, smiling to James and kissed him on the cheek.

"Why do you always have the right words to say. I feel all better now and we shall show Jarvis, that he has no right to  control us. The movie sounds lovely, which one would you like to suggest?" Replied Lennie wiping away her tears and settling up straight.

"I was thinking Avatar, but then thought its fantasy, would you be interested?" Asked James standing up and walking over to a TV.

"Oh, good choice, but I was thinking more of a sense of romantic drama like: Catch and Release. A movie about fishing, love, a child and three best friends." Suggested Lennie standing up and walking over to the kitchen area.

"Bingo, I was just thinking that, Catch and Release it is then. Why don't you make some popcorn and drinks, while I set up the Blue-Ray DVD and adjust the TV." Said James and began to work on it.

"Excellent, just what I was about to do. See you in a bit, cousin." Replied Lennie with a smile and began making popcorn and taking out blood drink and juices from the fridge.

Jarvis was a hard case scenario and I wasn't worried one bit about him, because I knew as long as I was on the bus, Justin can keep him steady  and away from my neck. Once, we've talked and straighted out our differences, we could become real good friends. For now, playing enemies is fun for me and I enjoy to drive Jarvis crazy and make him angry.

He looks even more sexier when he is in rage, then when he's calm. Maybe, I'll torture him all the time for my own amusement, it will be so much fun and then I can do fake tears to show how upset I am, but really not. Ha ha.

I finished making two packs of popcorn to last through out the movie; I had an extra two beside us in case we wanted more. I placed the tray of popcorn, a blood drink, a juice for us in front of us and settled down on the comfy burgundy couch. James joined me minutes after smiling at me and the food as we cuddled beside each other like we usually did when we were growing up together. The movie started and we were lured in the scenery.

Things mattered, but not at the moment, we just sat there, cuddling, munching and laughing at some parts. Jarvis and Justin will not hear us.  When a vampire sleeps in a deep sleep, dreaming, the sound is completely cut off from their senses, so me and James had nothing to worry about.

They think I don't exist and if do exist then only when we are close to our destination. I am visible you know and people should acknowledge me as an important manager of this band. I am laying in my room, well not so much a room as a bunk bed close to the front of the bus. I am reading the reviews on my computer and calculating the time we spend in Washington.

Lots of reviews to read. The boys did very well. I am so proud of them. I can't wait till our next concert in Montana. The boys have no idea what I have planned for them. It will be a secret and a mystery till next chapter. Enjoy reading this and please comment and vote.