Stress

Selena woke up and found herself in a dark room.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous."

"W-Where am I? W-Where are my children?!" She asks worriedly.

"Shh, shh don't worry your mother has them."

Selena tries to get up but finds her legs and hands chained up.

"Let me go!"

"Calm down, baby." He leans in trying to kiss her but instead gets spit at.

"Fuck you!" 

Noah growls and walks away leaving Selena a distressed mess.

-------------------------

Selena's Mother P.O.V

This is her second chance.

Her second chance is to raise her children the right way. Whatever, she did wrong with Selena she won't do with the twins. She looks down at the twins and admires her new children. 

She picks up the little girl and just then she starts crying. She cries almost as if begging to be with her true mother, and not with the fake mother who took them by force.

-------------------------

"Sweetspark?" Optimus calls out as he gets home. 

He looks around and finds the stroller in the middle of the living room. He walks, however, he soon feels something under him. It's then he looks down and sees Selena's phone. He knew something was off. 

"Selena?" He says walking into their bedroom, but only to find completely empty.

"Selena? Astra? Orion?" 

He walks into the nursery hoping to find her with their children only to find it just as empty as the rest of the apartment.

-------------------------

Selena wakes up and sees Noah opening the door, before closing it behind him.

"Hi, babe."

"Don't call me that." She spits out with venom.

"Baby, please-"

Selena spits at him earning a slap in return.

"WHAT MUST I DO TO GET YOU BACK?!"

"Get me back my children!" She cries out in tears.

"You're telling me that if I get you your children I will get you?"

Selena nods causing Noah to grin.

-------------------------

"What do you two want?!" Selena's mother yells out to the two crying twins.

"Son iguales que la perra de su madre!" 

Just then she gets a phone call and smirks at seeing it was Noah.

"Hi, sweetie what's wrong?"

"I'll go to your place if that's okay?"

"Now, my daughter not pleasing you well?"

"Well, she's rather not pleasing me."

"Poor thing, come at 6. These two whiny pieces of shit won't shut up."

-------------------------

"Look, we've checked everywhere for them and we can't find them."

"Try to check more, Agent Fowler," Ractehet tells the agent.

"Where the hell is Prime?"

"It's better if you keep on looking. If Optimus finds out whose the one that took him he'll make sure nothing's left of th-"

They hear some smashing sounds coming from the training room.

-------------------------

The training room is almost a mess. 

Optimus smashes the punching bag, and before he can smash it again Ratchet enters.

"Leave." He orders.

"No."

"You need to sit down-"

"I'm supposed to protect them! They're under my protection and they're once again taken! MY SPARKMATE AND SPARKLINGS ARE TAKEN AGAIN!" He smashes the punching bag causing it to hit the wall.

"O-Optimus, your servos."

Optimus finally looks at them and sees them bloody with energon.

"I care more about her and my little ones than my servos that have failed them."