002

You Are My High
DJ Snake ft.Future

0:51 ————o—————————————————3:31
⏮️ ⏸️ ⏭️
volume ——————————————o—

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

[23:20]

NOÉMIE MADE HER way out of the bathroom going back to her section seeing the same man she had seen earlier in the other section across from her crazy how she wouldn't have noticed him if he hadn't bumped into her.

She patiently waited for India to come back she scrolled through her Instagram feed feeling a pair of eyes on her she looked around looking directly into the eyes of Nayvadius, she simply looked back at her phone feeling nervous, why was he looking at her there were so many other pretty girls in here.

After a few minutes she got up and went to sit at the bar "Could I get a club soda on ice please" she said to the bartender looking around she shook her head amused seeing people drunk and doing crazy shit, feeling someone sitting next to her she grinned a bit.

"you know it's rude to stare?" Noémie said taking a sip of her drink and raising a brow "Can't help it ma, you beautiful." he chuckled "How many girls you done told that to?" Noémie questioned, he chuckled in response "yea ight" she chuckled "But nah real shit you pretty" he smiled "I know" She played with her nails, something she did often when she was nervous "You not gon tell me yo name?" he asked,

"noémie," she said getting a better look at him "nayvadius" he smiled "You rap?" she asked seeing he looked familiar "yea, you know me?" he asked giving her a smirk "you look familiar." she shrugged adjusting her top "NOÉMIE" she heard India shouting her name then seeing her appear "yea imma see you" she said walking towards her drunk friend, soon heading out the door.

Noémie had just pulled up at India's house "Get up India" she said shaking her best friend awake, the girl jumping frantically Noémie let out a light chuckle got out of her car helping India out, and walked her to her door "Love you, let me know when you get home" India says closing her door "ight".

SATURDAY
[16:43]

You had just woken up from a nap to the ringing of your phone "India🫂🩷." popping up on the screen "fuck this girl want" you said rubbing the sleep out of your eyes and fixing the bonnet on your head you answered the call "what?" you dragged out "good afternoon to you to bitch." she mugged you through the phone "what do want India?" you said groggily getting off your bed heading to the bathroom.

"I'm picking you up at 6, be ready." India says "And if I say no?" you squinted your eyes "You coming mama, get up and get dressed, wear something cute." India hung up, making Noémie roll her eyes getting up to go take a shower.