4.✨️ WAIT WHAT!? WTF IS HAPPENING

Yn Pov

I was up first. Why? Because Nezu likes laughing at people. He's one of those people who watch people and laugh as they trip or laugh at everything they do, making them feel bad. He probably laughs at ugly babies.

I changed into a tank top, i hated shirts, the sleeves restrict my movement, and are overall uncomfortable for me. As I changed, I glanced at my back, the stick on was wearing off, and that mark showed through. I should get an actual tattoo back there. Getting tried of the stupid stick ons. I began stretching as Nezu walked in, I acknowledged his presence as he took a seat pouring tea for the both of us.

"So who am I fighting? Allmight? Fire Guy? He sucks anyway." I said, finishing up before pulling a chair up. As I began drinking my tea, Nezu began talking.

"You'll be fighting your family members." Yn spit out the tea, getting some on Nezus coat. He didn't mind. Her reactions were amusing.
"Well, good luck, child. I'll be. Cheering for you all the way."

"WAIT, WHAT!?!" This rat drives me insane. What the fuck? Who the fuck? WHO'S IDEA WAS THIS!?

Before I knew it, it was time for my first match. I stood in the tunnel thing, I'm jumping in excitement by now. Nezu had to put weights on all of them, but it didn't do much.

I had them on, too. I ruled out Chopper from the group. He was too sweet to fight one of his own. Also, he was munching on cotton candy. I felt a breeze and heard Mic getting ready to introduce the other contester.

I used an ability I had to open a pocket in thin air. From it, I pulled something and held onto it for a bit. Planting a kiss on the fabric before I grabbed red bead earrings. I put them on before any fight ever since we entered the Sabaody Archipelago for the second time.

'Don't worry, I made a promise to never lose again. I shall win in honor of his passing.'

"PLEASE WELCOME OUR FIRST SECRET CONTESTANT. AMATARASU!" I watch as my shirtless older brother walks out.

"He calls me a vulgar woman? He's the one walking around with his man titts out." I mumbled, recalling the times he made me change or the first time I saw him at Vegapunk's.

"THIS MAN IS THE ELDEST OF YN'S SIBLINGS. HIS QUIRK IS FIRE DRAGON, HE HAS NOT ONLY THE FIRE OF A DRAGON, BUT HE GAINS THE QUALITIES!"

"VS"

"MONKEY .D. YN, HIS YOUNGEST SIBLING. I SMELL A SIBLING RIVALRYYYY. MAYBE THAT WHOLE I DON'T NEED A SHIRT THING IS GENERATIONAL FOR THEM."

The two of us make it up our sides of the platform. It is stated that Midnight and the cement guy will jump in and stop us if needed.

Not that they'd be able to stop us.

"READYYYY?" We get into a traditional fighting stance. Our hands engulfed in flames and our feet lit with the beautiful flames disregarding our shoes that melted off.
"BEGIN!!!"

We charged at one another, and I swung my leg at his torso. Only for him to doge and try to punch me in the gut. I jumped backward and sent a way of fire.

"Your flames don't work on me nitwit - ACK." Rasu was thrown back but caught himself with his right hand. I laughed as he rolled his shoulders back and popped his neck.

"Your fire may be strong, but you think I'm still a hatchling." I say, the clouds get dark, and my claws sharpen. My brothers flames turn blue, and he sends a heatwave at me.

A wall of rain and a gust of wind keep me from getting hit. The rain bends to my will and creates a dome around my brother as he tries to see how he should proceed.