The truth

Y/N's pov

I was the last to wake up out of the four of us. Looking around I saw Snow, in her normal body, Merlin and Arthur sitting around a fire, Long Ears sleeping on his back behind them and the three wooden bears from Regina's castle sleeping on top of him. When did they get here?

"Y/N! How are you feeling?" Snow rushed over to me, helping me sit upright.

"I'm alright. Just got a little headache." I patted her arm in a thanking manner.

Everything was now coming back to me. The tree monsters, Merlin falling into the river, my magic not working, and the mystery person(who I'm guessing is Snow) saving us.

I looked at the boys and saw that they both had a blank stare, like they were disappointed? I mean, I get Arthur, he loved Red Shoes. But why Merlin? Hold on...

Body changing when I'm not looking...
Acting weird about who they were when we met...
Same names as the F Seven...
Same voices...

'Oh my god, I'm such an idiot! These guys are the F Seven! They must have been cursed. Why? Who by? He lied to me. They lied to us.'

"I thought that I should tell them when you were awake." I heard Snow say. I only nodded as I couldn't believe what I had found out.

She sat back down and started explaining to them what had happened a couple of days before. I felt a pair of eyes glancing at me a few times as Snow was talking. I knew who it was but I didn't look back, my eyes were glued to the fire. One thing I'm still questioning is why he looks disappointed?

"So here I am." She finished. "The real me. I bet you're disappointed huh?" She asked as no one had said a thing.

Arthur did speak up eventually. "Look Red Shoes-" Snow cut him off. "That's not my name. It's Snow White." He continued to speak. "Princess Snow White? So your father is..." "King White." I finished his sentences.

"By the time I found out his wife, Regina, was a witch he'd already disappeared. And the monsters who attacked us were sent by my stepmother to get these shoes." She motioned to the pair of red heels that sat beside her.

"I guess being beautiful is really worth that much to her." I said now looking into the forest, hoping it would take these thoughts off my mind. "Have you thought about just giving them back?" Merlin finally spoke.

"And give up their magic? If I'd given up their magic, you wouldn't have helped me find my father, would you?" She asked. They stayed silent, slowly turning my sadness into annoyance. "Would you?" I repeated her question my voice sounding more stern.

I feel like she directed this to Arthur since she hasn't talked to me about this, "I thought we were both under the same spell. But I see now that I was wrong."

Arthur then said something that made my assumption true, "Listen, we can't get into all the details but we're under a curse too." 'I knew it'  "You still don't get it, Arthur."

I stood up and started walking inside the forest. "I'm gonna go get some wood for the fire." I told them, not sparing a glance.

————

I had been walking for a few minutes, picking up twigs I found here and there. Yes, yes, we may not be innocent but still, we came clean, they still need to tell us that they are the 7 heroes that went missing one year ago.

The sound of a stick snapping behind me caught me off guard. A ball of magic shot out of my hands as quickly as the wind on a cold, cloudy day as I turned around. A familiar yelp met my ears, my eyes spotted the chestnut-haired, green dwarf and the big wooden bunny behind him.