"CHAPTER-50"

|M.E.H.E.N.D.I|

|LAST PART|

What Adhiraj just saw was no less than heaven for his eyes but he was also feeling sorry for Siya's condition anyways If he has started the fire, he will also extinguish it.

And he also followed Siya at high speed and it was easy for him to reach because her steps were slow. When she turned back, she found Adhiraj's lips on her lips. She started biting his lips in frustration and he gladly let her dominate the kiss. It's good that no one comes to that floor.

While kissing, Adhiraj pinned Siya to the front door of the room and started kissing her roughly, so did Siya and only their kissing sound echoed in the whole silent floor and both of them went inside their room without breaking the kiss. Siya's dry mehndi also hit Adhiraj's coat and some of it got stuck half falling on the ground like sand.

He first started kissing Siya in front of the table, then the wall and finally the mirror. He quickly dropped the things kept on the table from his hands only to hold Siya's buttocks and made her sit on the table still kissing her hungrily like there is no tomorrow. The fire was raging from both sides neither of them wanted to calm down.

This time Siya also did not step back and bit Adhiraj's lip so hard which made him groan in pain which was telling him that whatever happened to her, the only reason was Adhiraj and how much chaos would have happened if someone had heard her screams so loudly, she would never have been able to show her face to anyone.

He caressed her waist and neck to calm her down. When both of them felt that now there is a need to take oxygen to stay alive, then both had to separate and result in breathing heavily.

"I have end__ured my punishment for a long time, now let me out of it ple__ase raj"

She pleaded and his hands automatically went down to lift saree up asiding the panty hem from the side creating tingling sensation inside the core, he took out the vibrator very gently making her hissed while capturing her lip for slow kiss to divert her mind from the pain and finally it felt so good when that thing was taken out of from her completely.

"Ainda se hamare liye koi tofa laane ki jarurat nahi hai aapko"

(From next time no need to bring gift for me)

Siya glared at the vibrator which was covered with her precum with a flustered face.

"I am the one who will decide whether to bring a gift for my wife or not."

He said while observing the vibrator in amusement and not able to take anymore she slid his hand down and lowered her lashes blushing while hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

They both freshen up out of which Adhiraj was sitting on the couch of the gallery which was kept in a corner and during this time, Siya also removed her mehendi with the help of water and noticed that it had started turning orange.