propose

_PETE POV_

"Vegas what are you doing and where are you taking me " I said I don't understand what's happening, this morning Vegas came to my house and kidnapped me and blindfolded me and now I don't know where he's taking me.

"Why have you tied this black cloth over my eye I can't see anything?"I said as suddenly I felt sand and coldness beneath my feet..... And suddenly Vegas let go my hand....

"Vegas...."

"Vegas...."

"Vegas...."

I was calling Vegas but he not answering...so i took the blindfold off my eyes.there was darkness all
around..... I'm scared

"Ve.. gass... Where... Are you.. Pls answer me... I'm scared..."I called Vegas again but he don't answer but Suddenly the light comes, and I saw that I was in the middle and there were two chairs and a lovely decoration.

"I called Vegas again but he don't answer but Suddenly the light comes, and I saw that I was in the middle and there were two chairs and a lovely decoration

I was looking at my surroundings, then I realized that someone was behind me. I turned to look at Vegas who sitting on his one knee with a bouquet of roses in his hands and smile at me....

"Wh...at... Is this -" Vegas began, interrupting me

"pete....When I saw you crossing the road for the first time, I fell in love with you...I never thought that a person like me would ever love someone...I can never forget all the moments I spent with you" I stood still and was in shock. Something like this is happening to me for the first time and I don't understand what to do...

"Pete, I'm sorry I took so long to ask you... Will you be my boyfriend... " Vegas asked and I widened my eyes....

"What.... "Only one word comes out of my mouth

" I mean YES....,yes i will be your boyfriend"I said and he smile and stood up and handed me the Ross bouquet but I posted... And he looked at me in concern

"what happened Pete why are you pouting" He asked

"You haven't said those three words to me yet.... " I pouted and He smiled and pulled me into a deep kiss...

"I love you Pete " He said between kiss and start kissing me again. he bite my lower lips "aah" moan escaped in my mouth And taking advantage of that he inserted his hot toung inside my mouth.....we kiss Hungary until we both run out breath. We broke the kiss and he touche our forehead together....

"I love you too" I said shyly

"Thank you so much baby for accepting me " I said while catching our brath....

"Hmmm...you really took a lot of time to ask me Bastard" I said and hugged him.

"Mmm baby your language" He said and hugged me tight

"Sorry... " I mumbled agenst his chest...

___________________

Haha surprise I decided to not to continue this ff but I can't becose this is my first and fave ff so I decide to continue this ff hhaha sorry guys forgive me guys🙏❤And enjoy new chapter❤ sorry for short chapter