Date

_VEGAS POV_

"Who said we will go on date tomorrow"I said getting up from my chair

"UHmm? " He seemed confused, I took his hand and led him to the parking lot. where my car was parked.

"Oow is this your car" he asked in shock

"You like it little One"I asked and opened the door for him. When I saw him, his cheeks had turned pale pink and his ears had turned red.he quickly got into the car. he looks so cute blushing

"Cute" I mumbled And sat on the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?"he asked confused

"where do you want to go" I asked while putting on his seatbelt.He put a finger on his right cheek and pouted and started thinking. he looks so cute doing this

"How about a quiet and simple place where we can sit and talk."he said with a sweet smile

'pete stop being so cute i can't control myself  anymore' I thought myself and closed my  and took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Okay. i know a place where there will be peace and we can talk in peace "i said and smirked

"pervert"he said and looked out the window.

I took Pete to my private lake. Which I asked Nop to decorate a little, I want to make our first date memorable.

I come here when I miss my mother very much,when I feel like being alone. I've never brought anyone here, not even Macau.

Pete is the first and last person I brought here. Don't know why when he said let's go to some quiet place.So this was the first place that came to my mind. That's why I brought him here.

__________♡♡__________

_PETE POV_

Vegas took me to the lake.There is no one here except us. The view here is very beautiful.It was evening by the time we reached here. The sunset was over large bodies of water, which were reflecting sunlight and casting a warm, shimmering, orange glow over the entire surrounding area. 'It's so romantic..' Pete what are you thinking I shook my head...I was admiring my surroundings when Suddenly He held my hand, at first I hesitated a bit, but later I let him hold mine. He took me to the bridge.