Chapter 10

We are in studio a waiting on Abby for pyramid. I'm on the floor stretching while the other girls are talking. Abby walks in after about 5 minutes while we all just stare at her. She walks to the pyramid and rips off all but one, headshot down. "I am disappointed in all of you. Three out of five of my dance girls 2nd place. That's disappointing." Abby says. "But Abby the group as a whole got first place. Why rip the headshots off?" Jill asks. "Because I don't feel like they deserve to be up there." Abby says as ALL the moms roll their eyes. "BUT alexia you are obviously on top." Abby says as I nod. "But I'm taking yours off too because you beat Chloe by a tenth of a point." Abby says as I nod once again. I look down in disappointment. "Ok this week there will be 3 duets, 1 solo, and of course a group dance. The solo goes to Alexia because she won last week. This first duet goes to Maddie and Kalani. The second duet goes to Nia and Kenzie. The last duet goes to Chloe and Kendal. Nationals are in 2 more weeks and we are slacking." Abby says as we all nod. "Ok I'm starting with Alexia solo. Everyone else is dismissed." Abby said as they all walk out
*Alexia's solo rehearsal*
"Ok so in your your going to have smoke, a cap,
And fake trees. I actually have your cap ." Abby says as Gia hand her my cap. "You will practice with this but everything else will be used on stage because you're not really using it." Abby says as I nod                                *Time Skip To Kendall and Chloes Duet*
"Chloe when you do that split leap, I need pointed toes and straight legs." Gia said.  Chloe nodes as they ran through the dance again.
*Time Skip To Kalani and Maddie's Duet*
"Grab each others hand and kick your right leg up then let go of each others hands and kick that same leg up but time bring your right arm beside your ear and your left arm out." Abby said. Kalani and Maddie's duet is amazing and they aren't even half way through it.
*Time Skip To Nia and Kenzies Duet*
"Kenzie make that switch leap higher than that!" Abby yells at Kenzie.
               *Time skip To Wednesday*
I am at The Voice and I am nervous but less nervous than I was last time. Today is the day I battle again 2 other people. I think this determines if I move on. I was soon told to go onstage so I took a deep breath.

When I was done they had decided if I moved on or not. "You're moving on to the next round!!!" I jumped up and down with tears in my eyes and ran to my mom who was also crying.
                  *Time Skip To Friday*
Right now we are learning the group dance and I love it. "Ok now Maddie jump in alexia's arms and then hug each other." Abby said as me and Maddie did what we were told. Abby nodded and said, "Ok now from the top." We practiced the rest of the group and then went home.
                   *Time Skip To Comp*
I am in the dressing room getting ready for my solo. I am beyond nervous because I only had two day to practice this dance. I of course practiced in any spare time I had, but I'm still nervous. "Ok Lexi let's run through your solo." Abby said as I mad my way to the middle of the room.
                          *Tine Time Skip*
Me and the girls are now backstage and my nervous are worse now. I cracked my knuckles and wiped my sweaty hands on my costume as I tried to get rid of the nerves. Nia saw how nervous I was so she came and stood beside me. "You got this." Nia whispered to me and she hugged me. I thanked her and went into the wings. "Judging please welcome to the stage entry number 202 doing a solo called, "Creep.""

"How was that?" I asked out of breath. Kenzie handed me a water bottle and said, "Great!" "Yea I lived it." The rest of the girls said. We walked to the dressing room. When we got to the dressing rooms the duets started getting dressed. 10 minutes after they got dressed Abby came in the dressing room. "Lexi that was amazing. Let's just hope it gets first place." Abby said as I nodded.
                         *Tiny Time Skip*
Kalani and Maddie are marking through their duet as they wait for the judges to call them onstage. After about 5 minutes they are called onstage. "Judges please welcome to the stage entry number 220,Maddie and Kalani with a duet called, "Walking through a storm."

I loved their duet so much! They walked off stage and I handed them their waters. I jumped up and down and hugged them while telling them how good they did. Kendall and Chloe are now in the wings so I grab two more water bottles and wait for them to finish their dance. "Judges please welcome to the stage entry number 221, Kendall and Chloe with a solo called, "Chasing Answers."

As they came off the stage I handed them 'em their water and hugged them while telling them how amazing they were. I didn't have long to tell them because Kenzie and Nia were about to go onstage. "Judges please welcome entry number 222, Kenzie and Nia with a duet called, "The Little Girl Who Lived Down The Lane."

I think all the duets did amazing. I honestly can't choose who I think is going to win.
                                 *Time Skip*
We are backstage getting ready to do the group dance. After a few minutes we were called onstage. "Judges pls welcome to the stage entry number 282 with a group dance called, "Nothing To Fear But Fear Itself."

We all walked offstage jumping g up and down. "Guys that was almost perfect." I whisper to them. They all nodded as we walked to get something to drink.
                                 *Time Skip*
We are now leaving, but we won the group dance with a perfect score, I won my solo, and Maddie and Kalani got 1st place on their duet. Kenzie and Nia came in 2nd. Chloe and Kendall got 3rd place.

A/N This was rushed and I have been working on this for months. I'm so srry this is trash.