Momo's nightmare & Sports festival, fighting tournament Deku vs Kirishima

Deku: laying on the ground with a hole in his chest, with his right arm off and is right next to momo in his monster form*

Setsuna: in her powered up state, laying on the ground on her back unconscious with both arms off*

Pony: *in her human form, is laying on the ground spilt in half unconscious*

Momo: *in her human form and is okay and holding deku's body* Izuku......hey izuku come on wake up for me, wake up for me. Please don't tell me you are dead.

???: sorry to break this to ya but there's no way he survived that that's a massive hole in him

Momo: cause you the one who cause him to have it damnit! *stretches her arm at ??? Attacking him*

???: *punches her arm away and rushes at her appearing right in front of her and punches her into the wall*

Momo: *gets hit and sent back into the wall and body gets split in half and arms are split from her body and arms are split from elbow down*

???: picks up deku's body* this is what We should have done years ago

Momo: No....izu *trying to get out the wall and is trying to get to them*

???: *sees his battery pack and grabs it* huh I wonder what this does

In there monster forms there battery pack is basically their hearts cause their actual heart are in the battery pack

Momo: pissed off but struggling to look that way* you....get your goddamn hands off of that

???: *rips his battery pack out full force* now......you DIE!

Deku: let's out loud huggy scream but goes quiet*

Momo: NOOOOOO *wakes up and sits up in bed quickly* AHHH *start panting heavily*

Deku: *sits up from the bed* hey momo you okay?

Momo: *looks at deku and hugs him*

Deku: *surprised but hugs back* hey Mo what's wrong you seem more tense tonight....wait is it that nightmare again

Momo: *slowly nods*

Deku: *lays head on pillow and pulls momo up to him cuddling on to her* Mo I'm still alive now and I don't plan on dying anytime soon not that I would want to,so I'm not leaving you no way we're always gonna be together no matter what I promise.

Momo: okay I'm just scared that maybe this will actually happen somehow

Deku: if it does then we'll stop it and we can have nothing to worry about but we have school tomorrow so let's get some sleep *cuddles her more and falls asleep*

Momo: right *closes her eyes and falls asleep*

The next day in class

Aizawa: alright everyone so the sports festival is coming up in two more days and it's going to be a special one it's going to be a double decker stadium and it's at nighttime