Sports festival part.2, Momo loses to esdeath: Momo vs Esdeath part.1

Momo: deep in thought* ( I need to win I have to win this, if I don't then I'll prove that ice using b**chs point!) *starts pacing back and forth*

Deku squad: *walks in with their hero costumes on and sees her pacing*

The deku squad consist of kirishima shoto deku, pony, setsuna and momo also the students are able to wear their hero costumes for the sports festival

Shoto: *sends ice at her and makes an ice wall in front of her*

Momo: hits the ice wall* AHHH COLD *jumps back a bit*

Shoto: you know kayama I would suggest you stop pacing

Pony hey momo what's wrong

Momo: what I'm fine it's nothing I'm fine I'm fine *fake smile*

Pony: *jumps up and sit on the table* yeahh I call bull

Setsuna: *in her normal form* yeah you seem more stressed and nervous or anxious *sits on one of the chairs*

Momo: okay I am stressing a bit

Kirishima: why, what is there to stress about?

Izuku: *walks in, in his monster form* hey Mo *sees everyone else*

Deku squad: hey izuku/izubro/zuzu

Izuku: hey what are you guys doing in here?

Setsuna: well momo's nervous and anxious about her fight with Esdeath

Izuku: *walk over to her picks her up and sits in the chair she was sitting in and sits down and sets her on his lap*

Momo: *blushing* aww I love you izu *starts petting him on his face*

Deku: *growling and purrs out of happiness and enjoyment*

Momo: awww your such a cute baby *petting him more*

Esdeath: *walks into the room* oh sh*t wrong room *about to walk out but see deku* hey Izuku remember what happened back then when I almost made you mine? *Walks out*

Deku: *starts having flashbacks to when the encountered her and starts breathing heavily and quickly having a panic attack*