Andy

andy and I were sitting in the couch watching batman, when I noticed andy was staring at me and not even paying any attention to the movie at all. "why are you staring at me" I asked. "because I don't want to miss a minute of the beauty in front of me" he answered. that made me blush like crazy, I instally bury my face in my batman pillow that's beside me, I was wearing this polyvore.com/batman/set?id=126984610. andy scoots over and lifts my chin, "you know you look so cute when you blush" which makes me blush even more. he leans in and kisses me with a passionate kiss, im shocked at first but melt into it and kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck and he snakes his around my waist, he leans back to where he is laying on the couch, laying me on top of him, his tounge glides along my bottom lip and I gladly let him in, it turns into a heated make out sesson. "__, I love you, please be mine" andy moans out. "I love you too andy, I always have" I let out. andy moves down to my neck and soon enough finds my sweet spot, he starts biting and sucking on it. andy breaks away, he throws me over his shoulder and carries me upstairs.

we wake up to laughter, I open my eyes and see everybody standing in the room. "its about time andy" jake said. "way to go tiger" Ashley whisled. andy got pissed, "get out" he yelled and through a pillow. they all ran out and shut the door behide them. "morning my bat women" andy said giving me a kiss. "morning my batman" I said.

"im what" I might aswell screamed. "your pregnant miss __ , congrants." the doctor said. "how am I going to tell andy" I thought. later that night andy was feeling a little to excited. he was kissing my neck, "andy no" I said pushing him off. "hun whats wrong". I took out the papers from the doctors and handed it to him, whats this" he asked. "its a-a prenantancy test." he looked at me, "its positive". "im going to be a dad" I shook my yes. he wrapped his arms around my waist, lifted me up and spun me around, "yeah" "your not mad" "no" he laid me on the bed and we talked about baby names all night until I fell asleep in his arms.

andy proposed and in your vows you told him you were having twin boys and he fainted. yes that's right the groom fainted. you had twin boys and 1 girls.