Jinxx

I was sketching jinxx playing his violin, I love listening to his music, it was so calming and relaxing. I sat there drawing him and thought track of what I was doing, I soon feel asleep to a finished drawing of jinxx playing his violin. when I woke up I was in a different room and wrapped in strong arms, I looked up and saw jinxx watching over me, I blush like crazy, "s-sorry Jinxx" I say trying to get up but he pulled me back "its alright __, I like it." that made me blush even more, "what happened" I asked. "you fell asleep, so I carried you home, and may I say you drew the most beautiful picture of me" "t-thanks" I say blushing more. "__ can I ask you something" "yeah" "do you believe in love at fist sight" "I guess" I said not knowing what to say. "because Ive loves you the first moment I saw you" "what" I say breaking his grip, sitting up and facing him. " I love you" he said pulling me into a kiss, it was so passtionante and strong,i kissed back but when he pulled away, I pulled him straight back into another kiss, I could tell that I shocked him. "I love you too, I have since I meant you" I said trying not to break the kiss. he slid his hands up my back and under my shirt. we went far and loved every moment.

4 weeks later. I played a lullaby on volin, and jinxx watched me leaning in the door way, "that was beautiful but why are you playing a lullaby," he asked. "because its a hint" I said placing his hand over my stomach. his eyes widened, "your," "yah" "and im going to be a" "yah" and shook my head yes about to cry. he swung me around and kissed me.

you guys had 1 girl and 1 boy. he proposed to you when you were pregnant the first time and you told him the gender in your vows and he kissed the bride a little to early.