Chapter five

///hay guys sorry for the long wait again. I had E.O.Gs a while ago and was studying for them. But I'm back now! My summer brake starts at the end of the month so I'll be posting more. This chapter is going to be mostly the states. I wanted a chapter for you all to get to know and understand the states like you do the nations. Just to let you know three of the states will be 'openly' gay and in relationships. I really hope you like it! I love you guys so much! ~Jem///

//3rd person POV//

"Ok everyone buckled up?" America yells adjusting the rearview mirror.
A chorus of yeses was heard and America put the car in reverse and sped off. In the car was a lot of talking and bickering.
"Hay north can I see your math homework?" New York asks North Carolina.
He hands it too her and she quickly copies it down.
"Hay did you read the last chapter?"
"No"
"Yes"
"Ya"
"Can I have a bite I wasn't able to eat breakfast today?"
"Ya sure."
"Where's my dance bag!"
"It's right here."
"Are we almost there? We've got 10 minutes!"
All of this was said as basically the same time while Al was speeding in the car to get them to school on time.
"Ok kiddos were here! Come on pile out and get to class! Jamie (New York) don't forget you have dance rehearsal after school! Miles (Delaware) you have football practice and your driving Jamie home too! Everyone else I'll be picking you up after school! Ok have fun!" Al yells as all thirteen teenagers run into the school.
Al smiles fondly at them before driving out of the school parking lot and back home.
-in the school-
All the states were running to there homeroom classes. Slowly all the states went in different directions.
New York, North Carolina and Rhode Island were the first to fan off from the group. They were freshman and on the first floor. The three ran and soon got to there shared homeroom.
Massachusetts, South Carolina and New Hampshire were next, they were sophomore and at the end of the first floor, just before the stairs.
The three fanned away from each other. Each having different classes.
Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Georgia, Connecticut, Maryland, and Virginia ran up the stairs. Some two at a time.
Georgia, Connecticut, Maryland and Virginia branched off next and went into there classrooms.
Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey had the longest run, being seniors they were on the end of the second floor of the school. Even Delaware, caption of the football team was out of breath trying to get to class on time. Pennsylvania's room was first and he stopped outside the door quickly to try and catch his breath before entering. Delaware turned in time to see him walk in. Next was New Jersey, he looked at Delaware and said "run forest run!", a joke in the family because when Delaware was little he was thin as a twig. The two laugh before New Jersey goes into his room and Delaware gets to his class.
-back to the freshman states-
The three states plop into there seats breathing hard.
"You ok guys?" There friend Jane asks.
"Ya- were fine. We woke up late." North Carolina says. Jane blushes slightly and turns to New York.
"We have practice today remember."
"I know. So, have you told him?"
Jane blushes hard and Rhode Island and North Carolina look at her questionably.
"Tell who what?" Rhode Island asks.
"Well Jacob (Rhode Island), Jane here has a crush and I'm trying to get her to tell him." New York says.
North Carolinas jaw hardens slightly.
You see the two both have crushes on each other but both are oblivious.
"Who is it?" Rhode Island asks.
"No one!" Jane almost yells.
New York leans over to Rhode Island and whispers "it's north."
Rhode islands eyes widen and he looks at Jane before smirking.
"So that's who you've got the hots for? You sure you want him though?" He says making Jane blush more. New York laughs and slaps Rhode Island and North Carolina looks at everyone and says.
"Why won't you guys tell me?"
Before anyone could say anything the bell rand signaling first period. All of them get up and leave the room going to different classes.
-the sophomores-
New Hampshire pushes up his glasses as he looks down at his book. (New Hampshire is the boy in the picture. I'm going to start posting picture of the states.)
"What are you reading nerd?" Some steroid induced jock says slamming his hand on New Hampshires desk.
"My name is Ethan." He says quietly.
"What was that nerd?"
"He said his name was Ethan!" South Carolina says.
"Is that so country boy?" South Carolina stares down the jock but before he can do anything the teacher walks in and tells everyone to sit down.
"God what a jerk." Jonas, New Hampshires (boy)friend says. "Right Ethan!"
New Hampshire laughs and nods.
"So are you doing anything today?" Jonas whispers.
"Is that an invitation?"
"Maybe. Wanna meet during free period?"
New Hampshire smiles slightly before nodding pushing his glasses up again and looking at the teacher in the front of the class.
Jonas looks at New Hampshire for a second, a light smile on his face before looking at the teacher as well.
'Good god when will they finally come out?' North Carolina thinks looking at them a row behind.
-with the juniors-
"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" The class yells.
In the middle of the classroom Georgia and some kid were circling each other before Georgia lunges at the boy and fists fly.
"Boys! Principals office! Now!" There teacher yells.
"Um, miss may I go too. You know to make sure they don't start fighting again." Virginia asks a little timidly.
"Good idea John. I know Mason is your brother but your a good kid so I trust that you will make sure they don't fight. Again." Virginia nods and the three walk out.
Virginia hits the back of Georgia's head and says,
"What the hell were you thinking mason? Dads going to kill you when he finds out you got into another fight. Oh god wait until James (Maryland) and miles (Delaware) find out."
The kid Georgia was fighting looked at the two brothers wondering if they still remember he was there. He try's to slowly leave them but Virginia yells
"Oh no you don't Marcus."
"So that's your name" Georgia says.
"Oh don't you start." Virginia says giving him a glare before walking into the main office.
-with the seniors-
"So miles! I heard you have practice today? Want me to come and cheer for you?" A blonde from the cheer team asks.
"Oh no thanks Jennifer." Delaware says looking uncomfortable with her sitting on his desk. Her short cheer skirt riding up her leg.
"So miles I heard your driving home with your sister today?" Delaware's friend Charlie says.
"Don't even think about Charlie. She's fourteen." Delaware says with a glare. He knew his friend had a crush on his little sister and he wasn't going to let anything happen between the two. He's a little overprotective.
"Woah man. I didn't mean anything about it." Charlie says with his hands up. Minus his little crush on New York he was a nice guy.
"Sure you didn't."
"Alright get in your seats." The teacher says.
"Come on Charlie why don't you go out with me?" Jennifer asks.
"Cuz your not Jamie."
"Tch."
Delaware rolls his eyes. He knew the crush wouldn't last long. That's how it was with Charlie. In about a week he would be over her and into the next girl.
-during free period-
New Hampshire walks into the library and looks for Jonas. His eyes spot him in 'his corner' reading a book. New Hampshire pushes up his glasses again and walks up to Jonas.
"Hay." He says quietly.
Jonas looks up and smiles a wide smile and says,
"Wanna go somewhere else?" New Hampshire smirks knowing what he meant and nodded.