15.

-2 months later- November

"Welcome home, Coby" Jack says walking into their brand new mansion , Holding a golden retriever puppy in his arms, letting him run onto the floor.

"Our first baby." Kenzie says looking at the puppy roaming the house

"Look at us, And our cute little family." Jack says crouching on the floor playing with Coby.

Jack and Kenzie spend the next few hours playing and taking pictures with their new addition to the family.

"Baby we should start getting ready for your game." Kenzie says standing up from the couch.

Jack looks at his watch realizing Kenzie was right.  "Ouuu yeah, Good call."

The two of them head to the bathroom to begin getting ready as Jack turns the water on in the shower taking his shirt off.

"Join me?" He asks, As Kenzie agrees, undresses and hops in with Jack.

"My pretty girl." Jack says in the shower leaning in for a kiss.

"Jackkkkk, We're already running late, Don't escalate this right now baby." Kenzie whines to Jack knowing this can go one of two ways.

Jack begins to press kisses on Kenzie's neck as she wraps her arms around him.

"Jackkkkk" she continues to whine as Jack continues to do what he's doing, Knowing exactly what to do next to make her fold.

Jack slides his hands down Kenzie's body as he continues to kiss her, inserting his fingers into her, Catching Kenzie by surprise as she releases out a soft moan into Jacks mouth.

"Alright, Let's make it quick." Kenzie gives in as Jack turns her around and bends her over on the shower wall in one fast motion as he places his hand under her neck choking her a bit before he inserts into her thrusting in and out as she becomes a moaning mess causing Jack to speed up even more slamming into Kenzie as he grunts and moans, Releasing all over her back.

"God you're so unresistable baby." Jack whispers into her ear.

"Clearly you are." She smirks at him as he returns one back.

"Hop on." Jack says to Kenzie, As she jumps into his arm as he carries her to the bedroom placing her on the bed and spreading her legs apart.

Jack immediately kneels down grunting at the view in front of him, Putting his face in between Kenzie's legs, As he begins to lick and suck all over her clit, Making her scream holding onto jacks hair with a firm grip.

"What a good girl." Jack says lifting his head up to praise her. "Cum for me princess."

"Fuck Jack. Keep going baby, I'm almost there." Kenzie moans through her deep breaths as she finally releases, Throwing her self back on the bed laying there breathing for a minute.

"Okay Jack seriously. That was amazing as always, But we have to goooo." She says pushing him out the bedroom and back in the bathroom as Kenzie quickly slips into a pair of ripped jeans, Some white heels, And one of Jack's Jerseys, As Jack Puts on his suit.

The two go back downstairs and leave Coby with a bowl of water, Dinner and a bone he can chew on while they're gone.

"Ready?" Kenzie asks Jack as she picks up her white channel bag throwing it over her shoulder.

"Ready. You look beautiful as always." Jack says placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Thank you, Baby." She says back, As the two walk out the door hand in hand down to the car where they head to the prudential center.

"Good luck baby, I love you." Kenzie says before Jack goes into the locker room to get ready for his game.

"I love you so much, Kenz." Jack says back leaning down to give her a few more kisses before having to go as Kenzie makes her way to the suite with all the wives/Gf's to watch the game.

They end up winning 5-2 to the Blackhawks with Jack scoring twice.

Kenzie makes her way through the arena to where Jack and Kenzie meet up after every game by the locker room.

Kenzie smiles seeing Jack walk out as he comes over and grabs her hand to interlock in his immediately.

"Babyyyyy, You did so good." She smiles up at him, Cuddling into his arm.

"Thank you my love. Notice how much better i'm playing this season since we're engaged now." Jack kisses her as they walk back to their car and head home.

The two walk up their driveway and up their steps as Jack opens the front door letting Kenzie in first.

"OH MY GOD. TREVOR?" She screams seeing her brother on their couch, Holding Coby smiling at his sister as she runs up to him.

"Trevor what? What are you doing here?" She says hugged into his chest as tears fall down her eyes

"I missed my sister and my best friend. Had to come see you guys. Plus when you posted this little guy, That really did it for me." Trevor says still hugging holding on tightly to Kenzie.

"Hey buddy." Jack says coming into the living room. Giving Trevor a big and tight hug as well.

"You planned this?" Kenzie asks Jack who's smiling ear to ear at this reunion.

"You could say so." He replies with a proud grin on his lips.

"Oh my god, Your're the best baby." Kenzie says pressing a few kisses on Jacks lips.

"Oh, And one more surprise." Trevor says as Tate comes around the corner, From where she was hiding.

"TATE?" Kenzie screams throwing her hands over her mouth in complete shock as Tate runs up to Kenzie grabbing her as the two hug for the next two minutes both crying tears of joy.

"I missed you guys so much. This is the best surprise ever. I had no idea." Kenzie says still in shock seeing her brother and best friend standing in her living room, A feet feet in front of her.

"We were actually sitting about 3 rows over from you. But your eyes were glued on Jack for the ENTIRE game." Trevor laughs

"That's how it should be." Jack chimes in as we all laugh.

"This house is sick guys, Good job. " Tate says looking around at their built from the ground mansion.

"Thank you, Took a lot of planning and designing." Kenzie says smiling at Tate.

"We already picked a room to stay in by the way." Trevor adds

"Oh nice, Took a little home tour while we were gone? " Jack says laughing at Trevor.

"Of course we did." Trevor teases back.

"Oh my god! So what's new with you guys? We need to catch up." Kenzie asks from the kitchen grabbing glasses and liquor heading over to them sitting on the couch as the four of them spend the entire night talking, laughing and catching up.