8.

The two wake up naked on the couch, Only being covered by a thin blanket.

Jack groans, Twisting a bit with Kenzie still intertwined on top of him.

"goodmorning girlfriend." Jack whispers to the girl who immediately smiles on his chest.

"goodmorning boyfriend" She leans up her head-slightly, Pressing a soft kiss on the side of Jack's mouth.

"Come on, let's put on some clothes before someone walks down here." She tells him lifting herself up off the couch.

"Or we can stay naked forever." he suggests smirking at her.

"Yeah i wish" She laughs, clipping on her bra and sliding on pajama shorts as she tosses his shirt and boxers at him

Quinn walks downstairs at the perfect moment when both of them finally have clothes on.

"Soooooo.... Do we have a couple?" He says opening his arms up side eyeing them.

"We have a couple." Jack says with a bright smile on his face.

"AYEEEEEEEEE GUYS!!!! WE HAVE A COUPLE IN THE HOUSE!" Quinn yells causing everyone to stumble down the stairs still rubbing their eyes and yawning

"Woooooo" Alex says clapping slowly with his eyes still half shut due to the early wakening from Quinn.

"Wow so much energy Alex! " Kenzie teases at her best friend.

"No seriously i'm so thrilled for you guys, Just kind of wanna strangle Quinn at the moment. " Alex replies

"YAYYYYY MY GIRL! COME HERE!" Tate rushes down the stairs with the energy they've been waiting for, Bringing both of them in for hugs.

"Oh nice! You guys found your clothes." Trevor walks down the stairs still disturbed by the image he walked into yesterday. "Congrats though." He says smiling at the two giving his sister and best friend a hug.

"We need to tidy up this house before your parents beat us." Cole adds, Since it's getting close to the fourth of July meaning the parents are visiting soon.

"Speaking of, I'm gonna go face time my mom." Kenzie says going up to her room as Jack follows behind her.

The phone rings and Julie Zegras answers the phone with Ellen sitting next to her at a pool bar in the Bahamas.

"Hi babyyyyy!!! What's up? Having fun?" Her mom says after picking up the face time call, propping her phone down so Ellen and her both fit in the screen.

"Hi my favorite girl. Have you murdered my boys yet?" Ellen asks as Kenzie laughs

"No, No, Not yet. They're being surprisingly good for now" Kenzie responds looking to the side seeing Jack smiling.

"But, I did want you guys to meet my new boyfriend." She says smiling over at Jack who wasn't in the screen yet.

"BOYFRIEND?" The two women scream over the phone. "WHO?"

Jack walks into the camera as the two scream so loud, The call cuts out momentarily.

"ARE YOU KIDDING?" Ellen says "I'm about to cry." She says tearing up over the phone.

"Oh my god guys, This is like a dream come true. About time! We've always talked about how we can't wait until you guys realize you guys are meant to be together." Julie says with a broken voice.

"Awh, Thanks guys." Kenzie says smiling "We're so happy together" Jack says as he places a kiss on Kenzie's cheek.

"Oh my babies, There is nothing more I wanted in this life than to  see you two together." Ellen adds