First Impression

Daivik pov

Brilliance, the way the patient was handled. I wanted to acknowledge the work and person but couldn't find though. I was buzzed in my thoughts when there was a siren shouting code pink which meant the patient was missing. every staff member gathered near the reception and the hospital went into lockdown this is the protocol of the Safety First hospital. Nobody can go out of the hospital compound and neither can they come in. We got information that the 23-year-old male from a psychiatric ward is missing and going through his case file we were told about his suicidal tendencies.

We all scattered and we ran around looking for him and communicating through walky-talky. The watchman called everyone saying that he found him. when I went and saw him pointing towards the terrace. The boy was tense and was all set to jump and give off his precious life. and anything could have happened if we had moved towards him. I was retrospective on what could be done. He was on the last floor.

 He was on the last floor

In that very movement, there was a figure with a beautiful white dress seen with the patient the white Anarkali she wore gave me the ceramic view

 I came out of my mesmerizing thoughts about her and thought stroked me  What the hell she is doing there and who the fuck is she

. I came out of my mesmerizing thoughts about her and thought stroked me  What the hell she is doing there and who the fuck is she .how did she get in it CODE PINK for fuck sake? NOBODY DARES TO BREAK THE RULES And no matter what. she will have to bear the consequences and my worth if something goes wrong I will bury her alive and she will face the WORST.

Harshita's POV-

Today is my first day of residency and before going to the dream place I went to Vignesh mandir and took the blessings of the auspicious lord Ganesha. the temple here is beautiful but can't compare to the Indian architecture and the hand-carved sculptures are just mesmerizing. I had so many emotions going through my mind right now at the temple, my connection here the memories I had, and the deja vu feeling I was experiencing was something unexplainable but I had to corner those thoughts and move towards my destination.