Namaste California

Harshita's pov
The last few weeks have been wonderful except for one thing. I couldn't get into Stanford instead I was selected by the safety first hospital. It has a good reputation though but I wanted to go to Stanford because........ I hope my wish comes true and my purpose in coming to the USA is served.
Gravely indulged in her thoughts she realized she had to board the flight and her new destined journey began.

Through some friends of hers, she got to know about a couple who are in search of a caretaker who can talk to them and help them with their miseries. They were an Indian couple who lost their son and were rich but had no one to love them and spend time with them. She decided to meet the couple and help them instead if they would offer her a place to reside.
She got off her flight and saw her mutual friend Atesh Masten.

Her airport look.
He took her to the place where couples reside where she got to know it was quite close to the safety first. The couple was impressed with harshita and her nature. They could feel her positive spirit and accepted her wholeheartedly.

Daiviks pov :
These past few weeks have been bad having a nightmare though it was just thrice I am a hell of worried about it, in the past I had these nightmares and I have seen too many sleepless nights. Believe me, it pains me, and the worst part is I have a brother to share but he is troubled too, and I guess worse than me. But we are trying our best to stay stable after all we just have each other. The last time I told him that I was having bad nights and felt lonely he was unnerved and flew to me the next hour. so sharing my frets with him is presently a bad idea.
Walking on the blissful old street

I was missing her. She was exceptionally alluring, breathtaking, and debonair. an angel in the toughest chapters of life.

He closed his eyes by hacking back to her thoughts a girl may be of age 11, and her smile was enough for 16-year-old Daivik to obliterate his pain, anguish, and torment. She was his reason to smile and love, live laugh which he forgot way long back.

There was a ring from the hospital. He had to rush back to his dear safety first. He was very proud of the work he had done and the service he gave in his very own hospital which he bought 50% shares with the help of his proficient brother (Devang Singhar). He was one of the best surgeons under 30.

Reaching the hospital there was a very serious patient who needed the attention of Daivik

Reaching the hospital there was a very serious patient who needed the attention of Daivik. When he saw the critical situation he understood that this could have been a fatal death but someone had handled it with pretty impressive intelligence. The attendees told Daivik that a girl had helped them and she claimed to be a resident of the hospital. He wondered who it could be he just drove back home and dropped on his mattress.

Harshitas pov
While getting a few things from the grocery
I helped a man who was intensely bleeding to death thankfully I have got good skills when his attendees asked me what I do I felt so proud telling them that I would be going to be the resident of safety first.
The couple whom I live with are kind-hearted. I was very tired and hungry too but they offered me meals. But from tomorrow I should cook myself and do all the chores myself.

Thinking all this she leaned on a trail of their window where she could see the sky full of brightly shining stars which reminded her that she was on a hunt too or say it was a mission "Finding Dhairya" She missed him immensely and whenever she saw a guy who was passing by of his age she got all desperate and thought it's her dhairya but they weren't him. It felt like her eyes were throbbing and thriving to see him. he has become her life now she lives in his memory and breathes her love for him. Tears rolled through her eyes but yet controlled and consoled herself saying that she would find him and embrace him into her life.

She had a strange connection with California she loved the city, the lanes, and the ancient-looking street lights had her heart. The craft and architecture were mesmerizing. It felt like she had become a poet after breathing the air here and her heart was saying "Tuje dundthe huve mere naina na thakte ak jhalak dikade tere shish ka , me sari umar iss jhalak Jo dil me bhasakar guzara karlungi"
"Tere aehesas ko dundthe huve mera bhadan nahi thakta ak bar odhalo muje,me sari umar iss chuan ko dil me bhasakar guzhara kar lungi"
"tere kushbhu se pehechan hai muje bus ak bar mehesus karade ,me sari umar iss kushbhu ko dil me bhasakar guzara karlungi".

Writing all this in her taqdir(her diary)she drifted into a sweet slumber.after all she has to join as junior resident in her saftey first tommorow and today she was done for a day.