🧿Brothers best friend-Andy Goldfarb🧿

Age:14,15.    ]
Typa imgn:fluff. ]
Warnings:none. ]
__________________]

I sat on my bed doing homework on my laptop until the doorbell rang *ding dong* "Y/N CAN YOU GET THAT?" I heard my mom yell "IM DOING SCHOOL WORK" i yelled back "ILL GET IT" i hear Aaron say. I finish my homework and go downstairs for a snack but i see Andy and Aaron eating MY goldfish "is that mine?!" I ask "uhm i-i uh..." Aaron stutters.

I roll my eyes and go to the fridge "don't t eat them all" i say and grab the juice. I go to the cabinet and grab a glass,go back to the juice and pour it into my cup. I take a sip and take the goldfish to pour into a bowl. I give the box back and go back upstairs.

———————
ANDYS POV]
_____________]

I watch y/n go back upstairs and look scroll on some sort of social media. "I gotta use the bathroom, ill be back soon." I say "oh okay" Aaron says and i go upstairs.

I walk past y/n's door and go to the bathroom. I come out and knock on her door "come in" i hear muffled. I open the door and look at her bed "nevermind, get out" she rolls her eyes. "Is this about the goldfish?" I ask "dude no just get out please"

she looks back at her screen "you should post on instagram" i say a little higher than a whisper. "What?" She asks "I said you should post on instagram, you havent posted in a while." I look at her "How do you know that?"

I look at her. Shit. I practically just told her i liked her. "Well, nothing has beed popping up on my ig feed lately. And you havent posted any stories." I say backing myself out of that huge hole i just dug.

_____________
Y/N'S POV. ]
____________]

I looked at andy and raised an eyebrow.
"Fine"

Ig stories:

(Ik those phots are hella long ago but she/i has no photos to use alr😭)

|send message| 🤍
___________________________________
After i posted the photos on my story i went to my bathroom and did my makeup. Little did i know Andy was standing at my doorway while i was fucking dancing like a werido. Way to go Y/N. "Nice moves n/n" i stop and turn to face him.

"What are you doing in my room". He looks me up and down. "Mrs.Arlo said were going out for dinner so you have to get ready" he says. "Oh okay. Tell them ill be down in a sec" i reply "more like an hour" he mumbles under his breath and walks away. "I heard that!" I shout and roll my eyes.

[TIME SKIP]

I was at a booth with Andy and Aaron while my parents were at the two seater close to us. I was scrolling through TikTok fully zoned out, until i heard my name being called and felt someone kick my leg. I look up and see a waiter at out table.

"Oh im so sorry" i say fully embarrassed. "No need but can i get you guys started with something to drink?" "Sprite" Andy says "Coke" Aaron replies. "Just an iced tea please" i say and she writes down the drinks then walks away.

I continue scrolling till she was back with out drinks this time she came through my vision so i saw her and i also saw Andy shift which means he is about to kick me. "Kick me again and ill rip your head off of your fucking neck" i say lowly. "Damn chill, its not that deep" he says. I roll my eyes and look at the waiter. She sets all our drinks down and gives us bread sticks. "Are you guys ready to order yet?"

She asks. I nod and so do the boys. We all order and talk for a bit until she brings us our food, we thank her and start to eat. I took a bite of the pasta and it was delicious.

[TIME SKIP]

We got home and i put on a black long sleeve shirt and shorts with my hello kitty socks. I laid in bed and watched a movie. I soon fell asleep.