⚡️💫detention.pt2-Dylan Hoffman💫⚡️

Ages:17.
Typa:fluff
Warning:annoying bitch
_____________________

Pt.2

I walked into classroom-243 and sat at an empty table. Dylan walked in soon after me and sat infront if me, I rolled my eyes at him and looked away. He looked embarrassed after I rolled my eyes. The detention teacher walked in about 17 minutes after Dylan.

I was drawing random body parts like mouths,eyes,legs,arms,noses,etc. Just then,Dylan asked me for a pencil. "No." I said "Ms.l/n, stop talking please." The teacher said. My jaw dropped "I didn't do anything" I whispered and rolled my eyes (oh, how i relate to that).

The teacher put writing on the bored and we had to copy it. It was a essay about the bad things the students do and we get into trouble for. Like me and Dylans "meet up" is a great example. He got up and went yo ask for a pencil "sit down sir" the teacher said.

I snickered and put a pencil on his desk, i got back to work and finished writing.

_________
TIME. |
SKIP.    |
_________|
I gathered my things and walked out of the classroom. I went to the bathroom and grabbed my phone, little did i know contacts were open. "What?" I looked through my contacts and realized an off one. Obviously dDylan did it because the contact nane was 'dylan🤭'. I decided to text the numberand confront him.

                                            Dude wtf

                                            Dude wtf..😤
                          Read 5:57
                                      DYLAN SRSLY
                                               WTF BRO
Oh hey Y/N😁
                                      DONT "hey y/n"
                                                           ME
Wtv🙄
I was jst tryna
be nice but if
you say so🫡
                                                Im so done
                                              With you😪
Okay.
Bye y/nn

A/NTHIS CHAPTER WAS SO HARD TO WRITE CUZ THE TEX AND WHAT NOT BUT IMMA MAKE A PT THREE WHERE THEY FALL IN LOVE AND DYLAN ISNT AN ASSHOLE! I UNDERSTAND HES NOT THE BAD BUT ITS HIS FAULT WERE IN DETENTION😪SO PT THREE IS GETTING MADE NOW AND ON THE ...

A/N
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO HARD TO WRITE CUZ THE TEX AND WHAT NOT BUT IMMA MAKE A PT THREE WHERE THEY FALL IN LOVE AND DYLAN ISNT AN ASSHOLE! I UNDERSTAND HES NOT THE BAD BUT ITS HIS FAULT WERE IN DETENTION😪SO PT THREE IS GETTING MADE NOW AND ON THE SLEEPY ONE... IDK IF ILL MAKE A PT TWO😬 BUT I MIGHT😅IDK YET
Word count:349