Chapter 1

Rukia Kuchiki was a sinner. She was a sweet, innocent, catholic girl on the outside, but on the inside she was a dirty, perverted sex depraved being. No one would guess this however, from her angelic violet eyes to her sweet voice and helpful demeanor. She was the Kuchiki heiress, goody-two-shoes as labeled by her classmates and anything short of a puritan with her adherence to rules. Nobody knew what she really was like, not one of them could suspect. It was the best lie she had ever told, and the best part was that she would never get caught.

"Hnn...mmmm....yes," escaped the girl's parted lips as she gasped in pleasure. Her head thudded softly against the wooden bench she was sprawled on as she rubbed her fingers over her slick clit, her other hand busy pinching a nipple to make her even wetter. Her Sereiti Catholic Girls' uniform was still on her, the shirt unbuttoned to reveal her chest, her skirt half unzipped, while a pair of soaking wet black lace boy shorts dangled from one slender ankle.

Her thumb circled her clit lightly, while she ran a single finger over the sopping wet slit. God she was so fucking wet she absolutely loved it. She loved teasing herself, tracing the puffy lips of her pussy while playing with her pert breasts. She hissed as she inserted a finger shallowly, before pulling it out. Her muscles clamped down on it, trying desperately to keep it there. It was all a game, teasing herself until she couldn't hold back. She dipped three more fingers into the wetness, swirling them around before withdrawing them completely. Her eyes caught sight of the ceiling of the chapel, the paintings of angels smiling back at her. She bit her lip before thrusting four fingers hard and deep inside of her pink, overflowing pussy. A moan of raw desperation tore from her throat as she began to thrust quickly into her slit hard and deep, her fingers going as far as they could in an attempt to fuck her sheathe good.

"Ahh..Harder, harder. Ooohhh...it sounds so good," she panted, as her pussy continued to make sexy, sloshing sounds as she finger fucked herself harder, her juices running out of her and on to the bench.

Her fist was almost fully inside her as she rammed it harshly back and forth, cries and pants coming from her, her other hand tugging hard at a mulberry nipple.

"Ooohhh...yes...fuck," she gasped as she felt that knot in her belly winding tighter and tighter. She was almost there and she knew just what she needed to do now. The hand on her breast abandoned it to go between her legs, where she began to rub her clit in time to her thrusts. Her hips gyrated as she worked herself harder, her eyes rolling back in her head as she reached her peak, her pussy clamping around her fist as she let loose a shriek of ecstasy.

Her juices poured out covering her hand as she rode out her orgasm, her brain lightheaded. When the feelings subsided she brought her fist up to her mouth and uncurled her fingers, before sucking each digit slowly. She savored the taste of her cum, making sure to catch every last drop. Not only did she love to fuck herself, she loved how she tasted too.

With a sigh, she allowed herself a couple minutes before she would leave for home. The chapel was strictly off limits, and no one came here except she who had a copy of the key. This was where she would escape to whenever she felt horny and frustrated, where she could make herself cum with her own fingers and enjoy it without inhibition. Then she would simply return as if nothing had happened, even if she had sated her slutty body for a bit. The fun was in knowing that she could have her fun and return to her ordinary routine without her family or her classmates being none-the-wiser.

Fucking idiots. They wouldn't call me goody-two-shoes anymore if they know exactly how I spend my spare time, Rukia thought evilly.

Deciding her time was up, her violet eyes swept over the sacred -clears throat- place, before she began to re-dress.

She was adjusting her panties when a voice spoke in front of her, making her drop the lacy garment and freeze in horror.

"Done already, Kuchiki? Well, don't let me stop you now; it might get even more interesting. Neh?"

No one was supposed to come here! Her brain screamed.

Recognizing the husky, rough male voice, her head rose slowly to look up.

It couldn't be. Please god, may it not be him.

She opened luminous violet eyes to meet amber orbs, orange hair, tanned skin and a face wearing a wicked, sensual smirk.

It was Kurosaki Ichigo.

Her English teacher.

And her mortal enemy.

And he'd been watching her illicit after-school activities the entire time.

He wasn't looking at her face though; his eyes were drawn to her little pussy spread wide for him to see in all its pinkness. He could see moisture begin to pool and run down the slit as he continued to watch her, and he licked his lips as he met her eyes.

She looked so fucking erotic, with her school uniform open, raven hair tousled, panties off and her most intimate place open for everyone to see.

"Hey Rukia, I don't think you've solved your problem," Ichigo said seriously.

Rukia, amidst her embarrassed state, looked confusedly down to where he pointed, noticing that her pussy was sopping wet again. No way! Did she get that turned on from the fact that he was watching her?

She rushed to shut her legs, but one of his hands was already wrapped around a pale slim calf that he shoved open, stretching her pussy as wide as he could and almost painfully. He smirked wickedly as he held both feet apart, his eyes on the liquid running down her inner thighs.

"Now what kind of role model would I be if my best student was in need and I refused to help her?" he asked mockingly.

Rukia bit her lip and moaned as he grabbed a pert breast roughly. How did he know she liked pain and pleasure?

"Don't worry Kuchiki-san. Sensei will help you," Ichigo said darkly, before he dove between her legs and fastened his mouth to her sopping pink pussy.