chapter 8

Tinashe's Pov

I ran in the hospital and went up to the lady at the desk. She was a little old white lady with curly grey hair.

"I'm here for August Alsina Jr." I say.

"Room 204."

The lady ain't give me any other information like what floor it was on rude ass.

I asked someone around here what floor it was on. I took the elevator to the 3rd floor and turned left and I opened the door to see August.

Mijo was just leaving the hospital so it was just me and August in the room. I looked at August's wound. I could tell he got surgery done.

"Tee is that you?" August asked sleepily.

I was shocked to see August up. He looked bad he had all these cords connected to him. Since he got shot in his chest he's been having trouble breathing.

"Yeah. August are you okay?"

"I'm fine but during the fight I had a bad vibe. I thought something bad was gonna happen to you." He said.

"Awe auggie tried to protect me." I said while laughing.

"Of course you know I got to protect you Tee."

"You know I was catching bodies in that bitch." I said.

"Come here Tee." August said while patting onto the bed meaning for me to get in the bed with him.

I cuddled under August's arm and looked up at him. I seen the hurt in his eyes which caused me to cry.

"Don't cry Tee. I'm ok." August said while wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"You're not ok... if you were ok you wouldn't be in the hospital."

"But I'm fine now." August said.

Then next thing you know I was kissing August. It wasn't like our usual kiss on the cheek.

Then I pulled away and I laid in the hospital bed with my head on August's chest until the doctor walked in.

"Sorry to interpret but you're gonna have to leave in 5 minutes due to visiting hours." He said to me.

"Ok." Me and August say in unison.

The doctor left and shut the door. I got off the bed and August grabbed my hand.

"I love you Tee."

"I love you too August."

"They letting me go tomorrow so I'll head to your place cuz Chris is at my house packing my stuff now. So if he comes to your house Mijo told him to." August said.

"Alright feel better okay."

"Ight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a knock on my door knowing it had to be Chris. I opened it surprised to see Chris, Tyga, and King. Chris put August's bag in my room while Tyga and King sat on the couch.

"So what happened?" Tyga asked while Chris came downstairs and sat next to Tyga.

"We had to protect the new shipment of weed and Daquan's squad shot August as August tried to shoot Daquan." I explained.

"Damn was the weed worth getting shot for? Cuz if it is I need a few of them motherfucka's." Chris joked.

We all laughed but I missed August it wasn't the same without him.

"Did you visit August in the hospital?" Tyga asked.

"Yeah."

"You gave him head?" Chris asked.

"Nigga no!!! But we did kiss." I said turning my head to blush.

"Don't ya'll always kiss?" Ty asked.

"But it wasn't our lil' cheek kisses."

"Oh shit August and Tee was about to fuck in the hospital." Chris yelled dramatically.

"Shut up Chris no we weren't."

"Well I gotta go see ya' niggas later." Chris said before leaving out the door.

"That nigga always leaving." Ty said.

"Yeah I gotta leave the drug deal game foreal now. Cuz after August got hurt I almost lost it." I said to Ty.

"That's good it'll be safer for you and August." Ty said.

"But you know leaving the game is just as dangerous as being in the game." I said.

"Well just be safe. Come on King."

I hugged Ty and King as they left the house I went back upstairs and unpacked August's bag then decided to write my song.

Give me all that you got now,
Make you want me cause I'm hot now.

_________________________
Do you think Aug & Tee will go out?
Shoutout Md_dummy for letting me use your edit.
Comment, vote, and follow me.
Luv ya beauties❤✌