19. My wife is a Thief

They returned korea and yn was exhaused of the jetlag so she came straight to their bedroom and slept after freshen up. Taehyung is not affected much because he often travell in the flight.....

He know that she is suffering from jet lag so he thought not to wake her up and let her take rest...

His guards carried all the stuffs and kept them in kitchen and kept the luggage in their  bedroom's enterence as they are not allowed to enter inside the room.

Taehyung opened their luggage and started to arrange the dresses in the wardrobe. He finished arranging his things and started to arrange her things .

While arranging her clothes he found a shirt is hidden under her tops when he slide out the shirt another hoodie too fell from there.

He looked carefully at them and found that both are his. He smirked by thinking 'so my favorite shirt and hoodie which i searched that day was not actually missed it has been stolen by her that day when she came here

but how did she entered my room
Let's keep this in that previous place and tease her after she woke up'

He put that back in that place itself....by thinking an evil plan to tease her.

After arranging things he saw maids already prepared their dinner. So he didnt bothered about it and went to his home office.

Taehyung pov

After a while yn came to my cabin by rubbing her eyes. Aishh she looks so cute......she knocked and came in after hearing my "come in".

"Yn you dont need to knock bafore coming" i said to which she nodded. "You unpacked our clothes..?" She asked for that i replied "mm yes"

"Where are the things that mom packed for us?" She asked "they are in kitchen" i replied by earning a nod.

"Come Im hungry.........." she whinned and stood beside me i smirked and rested my head in that chair and  asked "pardon?"

She saw me smirking and understood what i mean "yahh you pervert hubby i asked to you come for having dinner" she said and slapped my arms.

"Oh ooh that hurts" i said dramatically "stupid i am going to eat you just starve" she said and walked out of the room. I closed the computer and light of that room and went behind her.

"Yah how can you leave your husband alone and eat peacefully" i asked by settling my self beside her. "I did called you but you are the one who make that dirty and acting innocent"

She said and served dinner for me too. Aishh how caring she is....!! even after scolding me she stoped her eating and serving for me. 🤗

I did haved my breakfast and helped her in doing dishes. We went to bed but didnt sleep as we had enough sleep in the jet and after caming home too.

"Yn when is your graduation?" I asked her "october 23rd" she said "you mean next month" i asked her reassuringly for which she nodd.

"Then let me book 2 flight tickets to paris for october 25th" i said while making a innocent face. She saw me like confused and asked "why ?"

"Baby remember! our honeymoon is pending......" i whishperer in her ear while smirking. She kept her palm on my forehead and pushed slightly and  said "paboya" and blushed.

"Dont forget you are the one who said this" i said and smiled mischeviously "dront trap me in between you could have ignored that thing" she said. I dropped my smile and said "baby how can i ignore you......your words are my commands"

"Aish....just shut up" she said and snuggled to my chest. I think this is the time to pull out my plan. So lets get it.....

"Yn one of my shirt and hoodie is missing you know...?" I asked innocently "hehehe how do i know?" She asked while wiping her swet. I samirked internally.

"Ya how do you know....? I am asking like you are the one who stole it aishhh" i said and maked a face but she got nervous.

"By the way taehyung you are a trillianare. Why are you finding missing clothes just buy the same like that" she suggesed being nervous.

"Yes i can but i love that more" i said and asked her "that is my favorite pink shirt and black hoodie you know?" I asked and make a sad face.

"What are you talking about that is black shirt and purple hoodie" she said and regreted after seeing my smirk.

"So you are the one who slote it" i asked while smirking and ckearing her bangs whith my index finger.

"Chichi iam not" she said "then how you know the exact colour?" I asked lifting my eyebrows. She just said a lame reason "i guessed it yeah guessed it right". "I dont think so.....i think you are the one who stole it"

"Hehehe why would i?" She asked while laughing like a mad. I got up and opened her wardrobe and took that shirt and hoodie "why would i? Huh...?" I asked her and smirked.

"I think i missplaced it with my clothes" she said "liar" i said with a smirk "i know you are the one who stole it" i continued.

"Hehe how you know?" She asked and i replied "so you did stoled it. I was just playing with you but you accepted the truth" i said

"How did you took that without my knowledge" i asked her. She replied
"I came to your room that day to call you for dinner but i didnt find you there as i heard showering sound.

I thought of waiting for you but when my eyes landed on the unfolded clothes kept on bed. I took a shirt and hoodie because i found it good on you and decided to take with me as a memory." And hid her face in the pillow

I just chunkled at her and said " so MY WIFE IS A THIEF"

"Aniyooo i am a gud gurll...." she said and make a agioo "that is girl not gurl" i said and flickered her forehead.

She cutely glare at me but i glared her back darkly and asked "what?" But she just replied "hehehe nothing nothing" and continued "lets sleep baby come come" i just amused by her 'baby' thing and didnt bothered much. I laid beside her and slept by hugging her.