13. I LOVE YOU

Taehyung turned backfacing her and when she tried to pull the blanket from him but she saw another blanket kept separetly for her. Otherwise both were using same blanket before but today he took the blanket for himself and kept another for yn.

She started to sob silently because he never ignored her like this so she was hurt. He heard her sobbing and felt bad but at the same time he dont want to ruin the plan as soon as her sobs stopped he turned to see her asleep.

He hugged her and slept as it was his habbit now.

A week went like this...........

Today is her birthday....
She is in house only as it was weekend she expected him to wish her but he ignored her like always.

She is wandering in the house with heavy heart as her mom,dad,bro, 4 friends,lisa.and so on... wished her but he went out in early morning.

In the evening lisa called her "hey birthday baby" she replied "hmm" lisa asked "why are you upset?" Yn replied with a trembling voice "he didnt even wish me" lisa comforted her and said "dont be a crybaby now. Get ready and come to ******place we can spend time there"

Yn went the destination by booking a cab. When she got out of cab lisa came and blindfolded her she kept bothing her to open her eyes to lisa but she never cared "3.....2.....1....now open your eyes"

She was memarised by the view infront of her eyes.......

Taehyung coming towards yn with a rose in his hands he kneeled down infront of her and streached the rose towards her

"The day when my parents informed me about you i thought that you are just a teenage girl and my life would me ruined. But when i saw you first time i was sure that you could make me feel happy. I dont know wheather you love me or not but i only love you and will love you till my last breath.
I am sorry if i hurted you by my actions m but i really meant this 3 words that I LOVE YOU i will be with you till my last breath. Will you accept me as a part of your life....?" He confessed with a pure heart.

She has tears in her eyes....she placed her both palms on his cheeks and said with a loving eyes.  

"I LOVE YOU TOO taehyung i really said this from my heart. I am not a person to take a first move but in our relationship i dont know why i did.
And i didnt regreat later too. I want to laugh with you, cry with you, fight with you, grow grey with you, have kids with you...... i will accept you as my part of life and cherish you till my last breath" she said and accepted the rose in his hands.

He got up from his place and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" she replied "thankyou"

"Let me give you a gift" he said with a smirk and pulled ber by her waist and slammed his lips on her and started moving slowly and she was stunned by his actions but did kissed back while standing in her toes, locking his neck with her hands and pulling him closer.......

They got separeted after taehyung noticed yn out of breath. Yn started to blush ..... she heard a sound

"Happy birthday ynieeeee" she turned to see jungkook, jimin, suga, j-hope, namjoin, jin, lisa.....

"Thank you.... so you guys planned it all but lisa how come you..?"

"You think i dont know right? But you are wrong mr.kim already informed me about his plan and asked me to keep as secret and to play along. You think that in 1 week he didnt check on you but you are wrong he called me everyday to aske did you reached, did you eat, were you being sad and alll......." lisa said to yn.

Yn turned to taehyung and hugged him out of no where. She started to sob in hus chest after knowing that he how much lover her. He patted her back and pushed her by holding his arms and wiped the tears in her eyes and kissed her both eyes

"Dont cry my heart is acheing by seeing your crying" he said for that she nodded.

She cutted the cake and feed to taehyung and lisa and others too

They ate diner by ordering from the restaurent and went home by 10.00 pm.

The couples changed their dress and lied down on the bed. She turned to him to find him staring at the ceiling.

She put her legs on his and hands wrapped around his chest and started to place kisses on his face. He hugged her back and giving her permission to kiss her he suddenly stoped her and placed his lips on her and they started to move in a sync.

And break the kiss after minites. Yn said "i love you" taehyung replied "i love you more"

She snuggled into his chest making him smile "in my life time this is my first special unexpected gift from my love" he replied "dont worry honey you will be getting this gift often"he said with a smirk which she understoot and slapped his chect playfully.

"But what did you said earlier that you want to have kids with me huh...?" He said with a smirk to tease her. She blushed and hid her face in his chest.

"I really want to have kids with you but only after my school" she said with a low voice. He pulled her closer and whispered "i will wait~~"

They soon drifted into dream land.....
The next day they woke up on the same time  and greeted each other.
And get ready for school and office

They did their breakfast made by maids as taehyung already informed maids to cook till yn complete the school  and yn also agreed with him.

Asusally she did his tie and he dropped her...........

But the only thing is they were just being romantic today after the confession......

Yn and lisa were having a conversation about upcomming assignment in the cafetarea and someone touched yn's shoulder she turned to see.............