In Love

Beyoncé's P.O.V

I laid back in the bed while Y/N's face was buried deep between my thighs. Her mouth doing more magic than her power. She licked and sucked all over me like she was trying to prove a point.

She was doing whatever she pleased while I had to contain how I really felt about it. I wanted to yell out in pleasure but Blue was in the room next to us. I wanted to Y/N to hear me but that'll have to happen at another time.

Y/N continued to devour me like it was thanksgiving. My climax coming near as she continues to feast on me. Her warm tongue swirled around my clit before she sucked on it, all while inserting a finger in me.

I sucked on my bottom lip to halt the loud moan that almost escaped from my lips. You mean to tell me that Y/N knows how to work her mouth like this and her wife still cheated? Every minute since I met Y/N, who's such an amazing person, makes it harder to believe.

But we all know the saying 'one person's trash is the next person's treasure.' I'll be Y/N's new wife soon enough but until then I'm cool with what we got. Either way she's still mine.

"Fuck." I whisper-moaned, releasing my orgasm into her mouth.

Y/N took pride in cleaning me up, licking up my juices. I squirmed, trying to push her away as she continued to eat me up. Once she stopped, she removed herself from my thighs. Her lips were glistening with my cum on them as we made eye contact.

She's already fine but she looks ten times sexier in this moment. I pulled her closer to me to kiss her, quietly moaning at my own taste. No cocky shit but I see why she was eating me out like that.

I could feel her dick poking me through her sweats. I smirked before reaching down to stroke her through her pants. Y/N grunted, somewhat struggling to keep kissing me.

I lightly pushed her back on the bed, all while sticking my hand into her pants. She feels really big. I just know that when we get to that point, I just might die.

The look in her eyes gave me the approval to pull down her pants. Her dick sprung free, my body freezing at the sight. I've never seen anything this big before.

I wrapped my hand around it, not even fitting all the way around it. I licked my lips, looking at her dick that was dripping in pre-cum. I parted my lips as I took the tip in my mouth.

"Damn, Bey." Y/N moaned, lowly.

I began sucking her up, her tip hitting the back of my throat. I intended to start off slow but where's the fun in that. Plus we don't have too much time. Blue is gonna come knocking on the door for something soon. I just know my child.

I played with her balls while going crazy with my throat. Saliva was running down her dick and my chin. Y/N made all types of noises, doing her best to remain quiet. Much like how she had me.

Her chest went up and down at a fast rate, her breathing becoming abnormal. Already, I was about to make her cum. I continued going crazy which resulted in a muffled moan from her, followed by warm ropes of liquid going down my throat.

I stroked her to get every last drop and then swallowed her delicious cum. I felt pleased with what I've done but right now I needed her inside me. I'm pretty sure Y/N got the memo.

She stood up, standing alongside the bed. She grabbed my thighs, making me yelp as she dragged me towards the edge of the bed. That's been the loudest noise so far. Luckily it was not a moan.

"You are so beautiful." Y/N said, as she scanned my body, her eyes stopping to stare into mine.

I blushed deeply, my chest heating up because of my power. Her thumb played with my clit, distracting me from the fact that she was sliding into me.