Blaze

3rd person:

"Alright, first we locate the source of the leak and then we can walk around for a little bit," Wade said as he and (Y/N) walked along the empty canal.

"And I can't walk around Firetown by myself because?" (Y/N) asked.

"Well, you've never been here and I don't want you getting lost," Wade told her.

"Wade, I'm 22 years old and pursuing a degree in Elemental Relations. I think I know how to use GPS on my phone if I get lost," (Y/N) told her brother.

"*sniff* Please don't remind me that my baby sister is grown up," Wade said, starting to cry.

"Nonononono, please don't cry! Because then I'm gonna cry," (Y/N) said, trying to hold back her own tears. If they both started crying, then this canal would be flooded with their combined tears.

"*sniff* You're right, you are old enough to explore on your own, but I wanna come with you since there might not be many chances for us to hang out in the future. Because one day, you're not gonna need me!" Wade cried. (Y/N) started to cry with him.

"Don't say that!" (Y/N) sniffled.

Once the two water siblings started to calm down, Wade went back to looking for the leak as (Y/N) followed him. She could at least see some of Firetown from standing in the canals but not much. The water girl was getting a little impatient, wanting to explore and take notes for her term paper.

(A/N: Gosh, calling her 'watergirl' brought back the memories of computer class in elementary and middle school where we played on CoolMath4Kids and I played "Fireboy and Watergirl".)

"Hm, motor oil," Wade muttered.

"Did you... taste the water?" (Y/N) questioned with a raised brow. 

"Yeah, I need to see if there's any hints of where it might have come from," he said.

"Okay..." she muttered before scrolling on her phone a little bit for some research.

Both siblings paused when they felt the ground shake. Before they knew it, they were getting swept away by a huge wave of water from the overflow of the train. Next was into a tank and then a pipe system, where they got stuck.

"Oh great, now what?" (Y/N) asked as she was pressed against Wade.

"I-I don't know! Uh, stay calm! I'll get us out.... somehow," Wade muttered.

Suddenly, there was an explosion of some kind, dislodging the blockage and letting the siblings continue down the pipe. Both spewed out of a burst in the pipe and into a collection of water that had flooded someone's basement. 

'Well that happened. Now where am I?' (Y/N) thought to herself as she moved through the water. That's when she heard her brother crying. She popped her head up to find Wade holding a picture frame. She also saw a fire boy standing on some boxes above the water.

"Wade, you good?" (Y/N) called. Blaze turned to look over at her in surprise.

"There's two of you?! Who are you guys and what are you even doing here?" he screamed.

"I don't know. I was looking for a leak on the other side of the river with my sister and got sucked in. This is bad, I can't lose another job. I just can't seem to find my flow," Wade said, starting to stand up.

"And I only tagged along to explore Firetown for a project for my cultural studies class back at the college. And Wade, you're not gonna lose your job, I'll help explain what happened to Gale," (Y/N) told him, standing at full height as well.

Looking down, she realized that the pipe had altered her shape, making her look curvier than she was. Blaze noticed, muttering a soft 'damn'.

"Ugh, that pipe bent me out of shape. So awkward," she whispered, shaking herself back to her natural shape, "ah, that's better."