Chapter 5

After parking the car and getting out, he came around and opened my door for me again, taking my hand as he helped me to my feet. Keeping my hand in his, he led me to the door and opened it with his free hand. He closed the door behind us as he led me into and through the house, heading towards his bedroom. I smiled as he led me towards the bed.

"Stand here," he said, stopping me in front of his bed.

I watched him disappear into the bathroom, coming out with wipes to remove my makeup. I smiled and stood still as he wiped it all away. Every woman feels prettier with makeup on, but it also feels nice knowing that my Master prefers my natural beauty.

Taking off all of my makeup, he then pulled the pin from my hair and let it fall down out of its place. He stepped away for a moment to toss the wipes and lay the hair pin on his night stand, then returned to fluff my hair down properly. As pretty as I felt before, it was much more comfortable this way.

"I'm going to undress you now." He looked into my eyes as he whispered, "My doll."

I bit my lip and smiled, watching him kneel down to take off my heels, one and then the other. He rubbed his hands up my legs as he stood, holding my eyes to his gaze the whole time until he stepped behind me and out of my sight. Holding still, I closed my eyes as he unzipped my dress and pulled it over my head, stepping over to his dresser where he laid it down neatly.

When he returned, he unhooked my bra and let it fall off of me. Leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and spine as he knelt down behind me, he hooked his fingers into my panties and pulled them down and off before tossing them onto the bra.

I shivered as he kissed my hips before unfastening my garter belt. He pulled one stocking down slowly, erotically rubbing my leg and then my foot teasingly as he slid it off. Then he did the same to the other leg, leaving me in only my garter belt—but that didn't last long either. He slid the belt down my legs just as slowly and teasingly as he had my stockings, kissing my hips and lower back as he did.

As he stood, he kissed and rubbed his hands up my body, taking my ear into his mouth as he held me warmly.

"Now you are ready for me, my pet," he whispered into my ear.

"Yes, Master," I replied. "I am always ready for you."

I gasped as he suddenly lifted me into a princess hold, carrying me the few short steps to his bed where he laid me down gently.

"Yes, you are," he said, smiling and gazing into my eyes. "Wait for me," he said as he stepped away to undress.

I laid back and watched him attentively as he stepped over to his closet, kicking off his shoes in their proper place and pulling off his vest. He laid the vest down, then took off his shirt, unbuttoning it slowly and teasingly. He knew I was watching and he put on a subtle show for me.

With his shirt off, he put it next to the vest and removed his belt, hanging it in its proper place before he opened his dress pants and pushed them down slowly, bending over and pointing his ass at me in a relaxed and sensual movement. Even in boxers, his ass was wonderful. His teasing made me want to bite it.

After laying his pants on the pile, he pulled his under shirt off slowly and teasingly, revealing the wolf inked into his back. Its deep gaze stared at me, watching me as I watched my Master undress for me. I almost got lost in his tattoo and missed him place his under shirt on the pile, so I watched carefully as he bent over and pushed his boxers down his legs, revealing to me his sexy little ass and the shadow of his wonderful cock.

He tossed his boxers onto the pile and then stood on one leg to pull off a sock, and then he leaned on the other leg as he pulled off his last stitch of clothing. Finally, as bare as I nearly was in nothing but my chain, he gathered up his clothes and then my lingerie. He carried them to the hamper in his bathroom, and I stared as he walked back in. His cock was ready for me, bouncing happily as he approached me wearing only a smile and his ink.