Chapter 3

The next that thing I became aware of was soft, gentle kisses wandering up my body and quietly stirring me from my slumber. As he kissed my lips, I opened my eyes and returned the smile that I saw.

"Good afternoon, sleepy head," he said.

"How long did I sleep?" I asked.

"From nine until six. About nine hours."

"Mmm," I said. "It feels like I slept a week. I don't want to move."

"That's too bad," he responded as he kissed down my neck. "Because you are going to get up and take another shower. Bed head doesn't befit you for the event that I have planned next."

"There is more?" I asked. "Or do you just want to ravish me without getting sleepy from all the scented oil?"

"There's more," he chuckled, biting my neck lightly to tease me. "Now get up." And with that, he rolled off the bed. "Shower normally to clean up, then come back in here. I'll have a surprise waiting for you."

"A surprise?" I asked. "What is it?"

"Spoilers," he chuckled and grinned. "I don't give spoilers. Now go."

As he walked out of the room I slowly rolled out of his warm bed, lazily making my way towards the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I smiled at the rested look I had and the wild hair that dried while I slept. Then there was the glow of my skin. The oil had long faded, but I still carried the scents he used, and along with whatever else he put in that stuff my skin was left looking very happy. I was almost sad to wash it away.

Turning the water on and stepping in, I didn't want this to take too long. I've never really liked surprises, but whenever Master says he has one I always end up enjoying it. Using plenty of shampoo and conditioner, I finally got my hair normal again and thoroughly washed my body clean. I didn't know what he had planned, but I wanted to be ready for him.

All clean, I stepped out and took a towel, drying myself gently but as completely as possible. Still in nothing but my silver chain, I looked in the mirror again, this time properly inspecting myself. I may have been tired this week, but I made sure to maintain myself in the ways Master had taught me—even my exercises, keeping my body flexible and toned. There wasn't a hair in sight, and my body felt just right even though I only did minimal maintenance this week.

Partially satisfied with being worthy of serving him, I stepped back out into the bedroom and saw him standing by the bed, next to a stool from the kitchen.

"Come here," he said. "Stand by the bed."

I walked over quietly and stood where he had pointed, looking down at what he had on the bed in genuine surprise. There was a complete set of black and red lingerie, and beside of it laid a beautiful black dress with a red pattern over it.

"Master..." I said softly, almost in a gasp. He simply smiled.

"Stand still, my doll. Tonight I am going to dress you."

I smiled. Usually I don't like being babied, but to put it in the perspective of a doll is different. To have my Master treat me as his object and decorate me however he pleases is something that turned me on from the first time he introduced me to it. Giving him that much trust and control is thrilling.

Standing still as commanded, I watched and felt him kneel down as he slipped the garter belt up my legs and into place. Then I held my hand onto his shoulder as he pushed the thigh high stockings up my legs, fastening them into place properly. Lastly, he took the lacy panties and pulled them over my stockings and the garter straps.

I grinned at his choice of order, as we had both learned from experience long ago that they are easier to get off if they are the last thing to go on. I watched as he stood, rubbing his hands up my body in order to take hold of my breasts as his lips brushed against my neck.