ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

Y/N pov

It's Sunday. Walker's coming over. I'm breaking out in a nervous sweat, even though I'm actually super excited. I open up my phone to find 2 more texts from Walker, saying he's on the way and excited. Luckily, we live thirty minutes from each other so it's not too far.

I look around my room and clean up everything. All my clothes I put it in the laundry, I clean my study desk, do my bed, clean my toilet, and sink and put a body mist on.

Still waiting.

Ding dong

I run downstairs and open the door, and my mum welcomes him into the house offering some cupcakes and he gladly takes one and after he says hello to my dad we go up to my room. He's holding a really heavy large box and I'm kind of curious what's inside the box.

"So, Walker what do you want to do?" I ask, trying to sound as chill and confident as possible- trying to not think about Walker being on Netflix and being a full on millionaire celebrity.

"I don't know," He says, and I glance at the box.

"What inside the box?" I ask, looking at the box curiously, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh haha, do you want to open it? It's actually for you!" He replies.

"Damn, all that for me?" I say and when Walker nods, my jaw dropped. I run and grab scissors and open the box, and then I open the flaps to see about 30 brand new books.

"So, do you like it?" He asks, with a smirk

"Oh my god Walker!" I say, running and jumping into a hug. Luckily, he returns the hug and I furiously blush, I hope my face isn't as red as I think. I smile, and we smile and look into each other's eyes for a second, but I look away, and start taking out each book one by one.

"Walkie, how the fuck did you know I love Little Woman? I've been wanting to read it for ages and ages now! Oh my god Red White and Royal Blue? And this huge book of Girl's Stuff 13+? Oh my god, all the Our Australian Girl books? ARGH THE SUN AND THE STAR? Walker, are you reading my mind again."

Walker laughs, and he says with a smirk, "so cute. I mean- forget I said that, I just searched up books girls like."

"Typical Walker."

"Hey, I'm a boy okay?"

"I'll put them on my shelve later. Anyways do you want to go to a park near our house? I can bring a book If you'd like there?" I asked, and he nods.

[A/N: The photo Walker took of you outside your house]

🎬🎬🎬

I look around the park, and I notice it's more beautiful than ever

I look around the park, and I notice it's more beautiful than ever. The grass has been evenly cut, the grass was greener than my eyesight. No one was there, which made it even better. I ran up to Walker and piggybacked him, who gasped in shock from the sudden weight. Then, he opened his arms out and ran, making my squeal, and him being good at parkour made me squeal louder.

"Shh shh Y/N you're going to wake up the whole neighbour hood." Walker joked, and I grumbled.

"It's 11 o'clock dumbass of course they are awake."

"Okay scream as loud as you like then." I could he him smirk and then he ran really fast, into a sprint and then he stopped and tossed me up into the air and caught me, and then while panting I said:

"Do that again!" And then he tossed me three times before we were both exhausted and needed to lie on the grass.

He closed his eyes for a second and I quickly took a picture of his face but it made a click sound so his eyes opened.

"Hey paparazzi ask for my permission" he joked and gestured me to lie down. I did, and he took a couple photos of us together and posted it on Instagram.

While we were lying down, I looked at the sky and asked,

"What do I do with this Leah situation? If someone catches here, they'll post it and Leah will see it and hate me forever."

"Drama queen, no one will catch us here! Look around, any paparazzi? Also, why don't you make up to her tonight? I can call my mum to drive us to her house if you really want!"

"Hmm okay sure."

"Anything for you" he said, and I swore he blushed. He looked away, and we were stuck on the ground with this really awkward silence.

I sat up, and he sat up too. I brought up my book, Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief and started to read it out loud. He rested his head on my shoulder making my skin tingle because of his curls on my bare neck, but I continued reading, maybe two- or three chapters? Up to the part Grover is refusing to tell something about the Half-Bloods to Percy.

I stop reading, my voice is tired, so he lifts his head up, and I hand him over the book and it's my turn to listen to his voice while I rest my head on his shoulder. I didn't really listen to any word he was saying, I was just listening to his voice in general. I looked and saw the sun was setting, already, realising we've been here for like five hours.

He finished the book and gave it back to me. I say "we should go. Your mum's coming, I see her Tesla, that way."

"Wait-" he says, and then he says "oh damn it Y/N!" and then he kisses me. It's a short kiss, and after three seconds we pull apart, our eyes widening and both visibly red.

"Goodbye Y/N." He says, walking backwards to his mums car and I just stand there, waving, completely shook.

That's when I look around and see five, six paparrazzi's clicking their camera's at me being the trees. I feel like sc-reeeeeming the neighbourhood down.

[A/N: I'm going to make another story because I'm getting tired of this story. I'll finish this, don't worry you will have a few chapters left. Maybe oneshots or another Y/N story, we'll just have to see! When it comes out I'll tell you dw babes.

Edit: It came out.]

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1047

ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰʀᴇᴀᴅ: ʏᴇꜱ

ᴅʀᴀꜰᴛ: 1