Chapter 1

(Before the last season ended)
Louis walked up along the pitch to see if he could find Coach Adams anywhere along there, he then found Coach over beside the changing rooms that's when the boy decided to walk over to the changing rooms and asked Coach to talk, when the man agreed he told the slightly older man to come away from the changing rooms, "So Coach" Louis started "Do you think I could try out for the team next season?" Coach Adams then agreed for the slightly younger boy to try out but asked questions like "What's your name, what year are you in, how old are you, have you ever played football?" The younger boy then answered with "My name is Louis Tomlinson, I'm in year 13, I'm 18, I used to when I was a bit younger." Coach then nodded with approval, and told him to wait at the other end of the pitch or go into the changing rooms now while the other boys were in there.

Once Louis walked into the block with many lockers and showers there is some indistinct chatter around the room but then a boy eyed Louis when Louis met his gaze the older boy smiled at Louis, that's when he gave a smile back but when the boy started to walk up to Louis he started to feel warm and as if he would melt if the taller lad came closer, when the taller lad came closer he introduced himself he said "Hi I'm Harry, Harry Styles we normally get called last names on pitch though so call me Styles" he said while grinning Louis then added "Right Styles guess you are gonna be calling me Tomlinson, or to shorten my name you can call me tommo." Harry looked over to the boys and back at Louis.

Harry then pulled the slightly shorter boy towards the bigger ones and that's when people started to fire questions at me left-right-and-centre I answered someone when they questioned "Are you joining the team?" I answered with "No idea that's why I'm here actually, I'm here to try out for the team, well for next season of course." The other lads started to tell Louis he would make the team, which hopefully isn't wrong Louis loved football as a kid and always wanted to be a player from a young age.

When Louis was younger he always tried out for teams around his area, they let him on the team but kicked him off because he was supposedly the reason that team lost the biggest match of the season, Louis is a decent player but depending on who he is against, he will play nicely but if it's someone that's a proper competition then he will try his hardest to beat them, although if he was to end up making this team lose and got kicked off he wouldn't be able to do anything with football in his area, he lives in quite a small area a small, quiet, and quite private.

On the first day of practicing it was a 1 on 1 Coach Adams vs Louis Tomlinson and the odd person walked past every now and then but one of the people that walked by ended up stopping to watch what was happening and the person just so happened to be Harry Styles you could tell it was him from afar his shoulder length hair, he was the tallest on the football team, he was in his 'Styles' Jersey. He started to walk over towards me and Coach once he came close enough he gave Louis a 'hello' nod.

Once Harry left Coach started to practice simple tricks and things with Louis to get him into playing properly again, then Louis started taking shots and Coach knows how to block the goals easily enough even if Louis was to look like he is aiming for a certain way and changes it last second, the older man knows all the tricks in the book, he has been Coach for 13 years for crying out loud, the other lads on the team use all the same tactics over and over again, so the Coach knows where they aim for when they do the trick of aiming another way from what your shooting.

One of the many things Louis and Coach went over was how you should pass to the other team mates, it may seem simple when watching it but when your actually playing on the field it's way harder, you have to try not to accidentally hit the ball to a player on the opposing team, which happens quite often to be honest. If you think you can go a whole season without being tackled, getting the ball stolen, or getting a yellow or even a red card then you are considered lucky. When they finished one of the many trials Louis walked over to his car, he saw the older boy with curly hair also known as Harry Styles.

Harry came over to Louis and asked "did you get a part on the team or are you too weak?" He chuckled slightly after saying it, Louis then answered with "Not sure yet Styles but when I find out you won't know" but he himself knew he would tell Harry anyway even though he probably shouldn't do that.

Normally I write a lot more but I guess I wasn't feeling much with this chapter. I will say if I'm stopping the story but if I do stop it its probably for school purposes or I'm not feeling the same sort of thing I did when I started this. I had originally finished the story on 29th of September but once i had finished i had to go out to places and then 30th was my birthday.