☆ 5 ☆

an - this is gonna be a small chapterr i just wanted to write a continuation of 
'CHASED by CULT at Enchanted Forest | Cobb Estate' where yk colby doesn't start the video by saying 'whats up guys its sam and colby' gjrinfgnd we all know that clip lmaksefjrgn

Sam's POV

Today me and Colby are going to an Enchanted Forest with Matt and Elton! 
I'm really excited cause people have reported a lot of activity there, and what's better than getting activity?

Colby and I picked up Elton and Matt and they were both clearly hyped as shit.
We talked about the place for a while, and when we reached the forest, I turned on the camera and started recording.
"Alright guys we're almost here!" I said
"This is it up ahead actually-" Colby said.
"Oh right here?-" 
"Yeahh."

We stopped in front of the forest's gates, and honestly, it looked creepy as hell.
"We're gonna have to go up there, in that creepy forest."
"We're gonna survive this!" Colby screamed, a bit too excited for the situation we were in.
I turn off the camera as we park near the gates of the forest, and then start recording once again.

"Who's ready for the scariest night of their lives?" Colby asks, turning his head to look at me.
He didn't say 'What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby'.
That felt- weird.
"Are you not gonna start off with what's up its- its Sam and Colby?" I stutter. 
Honestly, I don't know why I was so nervous in the first place.
I was fiddling with my sleeves and I think Matt noticed.
I slightly smiled at Colby while he just blankly stared at the camera.

"What's up everybody, it's Colby and Sam here!" Elton said.
"How's it going?" I said, laughing.
Colby still hadn't said anything.
"..."
"What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby." Colby finally says.
"Today we are here with Elton and Matt!" I say, introducing them.
I noticed that Colby looked down while smiling.
It was kinda cute. (an- IM SO SORRY IF THIS IS CRINGE PLS FORGIVE ME EWUHFGJNEM)

Colby's POV

Sam introduced Elton and Matt, while I was in my own world.
The way he stuttered while saying that to me made me literally die inside, and I don't even know why. 
I looked down, smiling. I literally could not control myself. He always did this to me, obviously not on purpose.
I saw Sam looking at me while I was looking down, and that made me die even more.

We continued with the rest of the video normally. 
Later on, though, Sam came up to me.
"Hey Colbs!" He shouted.
Why the hell was he so far behind-
"Yeah?" I replied, looking at him.
"In the car, when you didn't start with 'What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby.' it felt weird as fuck-"
I did not wanna be talking about this right now. It was making me even more nervous.
"Yeah- I just thought we could change it up a bit." I said, trying to stop smiling.
Why the fuck was I even smiling-
"I don't know, like i-it seemed weird. We should just start the video off with our line every time!" Sam said, with the literal biggest and cutest smile on his face. Just kill me at this point-
"Alright, whatever you say." 

He smiled his adorable smile again and started talking about the forest.
But like, I'm gonna be honest, I was not paying attention to what he was saying-
I was paying attention to him.
(ROMANTIC MUSIC PLAYS LMAOOOOOOOOOO)

Matt's POV

I saw how Sam was fiddling with his sleeves when he was talking to Colby, and I also saw how Colby shyly smiled while looking down.

Man these fuckers are so in love-

---------------------------------------------------------

an - PLS DONT EVEN ASK ME WHAT THIS SHIT WAS I LITERALLY WROTE WHATEVER CAME TO MIND
I JUST LOVE THAT CLIP OKAY???? ITS SO CUTTEEEJRGFIGRJIGNERGNM