What is in my head?

The dripping of water coming through cracks from the roof of the cave as it made little puddles surrounding the ruins. The clicking of the shulk fungus as skeletons would walk by leaving in a hurry. The echoing of each little noise that escaped the droplets of water, a zombie walks by unaware of the danger that lurks within the ruin. The other mobs watch as the zombie steps on the shulk, a rhythm like clicking went throughout the dark city as a loud shriek was heard in the distance. A creature dug out of the ground as it stood there sniffing the air, the zombie tried to back track but it was too late. The monster roared as it charged at the zombie and crushed its decaying body in its hands. The beast shook its hands, getting rid of the zombie's flesh from its hands. A blue light orb floated where the zombie once was as the orb rushed into the monster's glowing rib cage. A light blue glow surrounded the creature for a moment as it then faded. The beast sniffed one more time and then walked around the ruins.

Whispers were the first thing you heard, whispers you didn't understand or cared for. You scratched your blueish dark fur as you stumbled through the underground. You sniffed the air smelling nothing other than the musty smell of the shulk. All of a sudden you heard a clicking as you ran towards the sound, you could hear the steps as they saw your approach. The thing jumped on you as it grabbed the side of your head, you felt your head going numb as you dropped to your knees.

"Le-let g-go." you managed to say but you were shocked by your own words. Wait words? You were never able to talk or think, what is going on? The thing jumped off of your head and ran, you charged at it but you felt yourself be surrounded by some kind of presence. You walked around a little more but all of a sudden you started falling and then you hit the ground hard. You stand up prepared to kill but you hear nothing, smell nothing. Unsure of what to do you walked around and you in return ran face first into a tree. You stood there confused as you backed up touching the tree.

"W-wh-wha i-is." you said unsure what to say, you never spoke a lot or at all but something happened in the time you woken up. You made a clicking noise (which is like echo location) to see what is around you. You just see more trees and more trees, walking around through the trees you smelled something. You heard something land in front of you as they stared at you.

"Fellow citizens it is I all might and you seem to be trespassing on school grounds I recommend you come with me quietly." A voice said loudly as it echoed throughout the forest. You weren't exactly sure what "trespassing" is or "school" meant as you stood there standing there slightly swaying side to side.

"Can you hear me, citizen?" The voice said nervously. You stepped closer to hear as the person stands there trying not to seem afraid.

"Wha-what i-is sc-school?" you said trying to talk. Your voice was deep and scratchy for it hasn't been used since your existence.

"What sorry, wait, do you even know me?" the person said. You shook your head no as the person took a cautious step towards you waving their hand in front of your face. He let out a sigh as a puff smoke appeared and a small scrawny man was left.

"Oh um do you know where you are?" the person said. You let out a shrugged noise that sounded like no as the person seemed concerned that you aren't talking properly.

"Where do you think you are?" All might said, sounding serious. You turn your head around trying to see but all you get is darkness.

"C-cave" you said. All might rubbed his face, seeming to hate the idea that popped into his head.

"Why don't I help you, I know a place where you can stay but people will have to be watching you 24/7 to see just in case you are a villain." All might be nervous about your answer. You just stared at him processing what he said, the man gulped nervously as he stared at you looking for aggression. You nod slowly as the man releases a breath that he didn't realize he was holding and waves a hand for you to follow. You stand there not seeing the hand movement because you're blind. They looked back at you, seeming to remember as he told you to follow him. You walked behind him making deep indents in the dirt from your weight.