And They Lived Happily Ever After (KaAron Alternate Ending)

Aaron: Keep it up and imma "corny ass n word" my foot up your narrow behind Zac! Learn some respect and shut your mouth for once! What was the message Mr. Garcia?

(With a warm smile towards the taller and seemingly much kinder man) Mr. Garcia: She just wanted you to know that she loves you with all her heart, that never changed. And she feels she went from loving you but not being in love with you to loving you and being in the process of falling in love with you until the random woman pop up issue you two had the earlier day of the salon fire. Her love hasn't wavered or stopped but it was rocked and halted that plus the dramatic reaction Zac had post learning she was okay sent her onto the same d toxic pattern of wanting a man and relationship back she knows deep down has never been good for or to her in hopes that a man who dogged her for years would finally change. But she realizes he hasn't to still be able to play these mind games with her and another woman is living proof of that. And even if he were ever to change. She told me you were the man who loved her the way she not only deserved but needed to be love from Day 1. She didn't need to go through over three years of hell with you. And she trusts and believes everything you told her about Jennifer apart of her she admitted just still wanted to be mad.

Still wanted to get back at you somehow for how blindsided she felt. And her ex was the perfect opportunity to do what she knew was the wrong thing and more acts of self sabotage. She doesn't wanna keep burdening you with all her pain and struggles. She promised that she would contact you at some point as well. But only once she is able to figure herself out and feels she is in a place of healing that won't be able to be shaken or disturbed no matter what is going on around her. And until then she would love if you two would be able to pick up where things were left off finally together officially in a commited relationship. But she said if you can't wait anymore that she does understand and just hopes you could be friends eventually down the line but to always remember that she does love you. And that becoming a healed evolved version of herself for the baby, herself, & for you was the #1 reason she actually went through with leaving and to please always know she appreciates you never giving up on her and showing her what true love should feel like. She never took it for granted and she's sorry that is seemed like everytime you two were ready to move to the next level it got jacked up. But she hopes third time can be the personal charm for your chances at finally one day being happy together.

Aaron: Of course I'll wait, I'll wait forever if I have too. I'll always love Karen, please tell her that for me if you can.

Mr. Garcia: I most definitely will.

(Wiping her eyes, voice cracking) Danni: Well damn it Karen, that is some deep and sweet shit. Got a real thug over here crying and carrying on.

Sabrina: I know right?!

Andi (Turning to look at Aaron): Hey....I know that I haven't been the most plesant towards you. To be completely honest with you it's been jealousy. I wish Gary loved and treated me that way you always do for Karen. And the way that it never wavers mo matter what. It's what I've been longing for all this time. I'm really happy for y'all that you two are on the long road to working things out though, truthfully.

Aaron: No worries Andi, I understand and I appreciate the realness about it all.

Danni: Well you have I've never really had an issue with you man.

(With amusement in his voice, joking with her) Aaron: Is that so? Because you seemed to have more smoke for me the other night than you did Fatima who was violently intruding your pregnant friend's home.