Chapter 13

The sky was so beautiful, the sun was shining through the blue sky and almost no clouds. If I didn't was with Pudding it will be perfect.

"I told them that I'd threaten you and force you to help them make the cake."

"Never mind. Pudding. That's the position I'm in now."

Sanji was drawing a blueprint of the cake and I was watching him, as Pudding and Chiffon was talking and I felt Pudding eyes on Sanji. She's annoying. I think he felt that because he turn his heads and just do a smile. I think he's trying to do effort for me and return to the blueprint putting his arms around my waist.

Pudding who was in love a second ago was so sad. "You're an eyesore ! Why don't you get wrapped up in Fabian and hide yourself, Sanji !"

"Oh okay"

"-san !", it really getting into my nerves. I can't hide, but everyone knows me as Katakuri fiance, so I don't think I'll be a problem since they don't know I betrayed him.

The citizens was looking at pudding and was giving her so much compliment. They were already surprise by Chiffon being there but when they saw me their mouth open. "Oh it's Katakuri fiance !", I heard Sanji grind his teeths. "Her dress is so messed up !" "What happen ?!"

"I'm sorry everyone I didn't want to appeared like that in front of you ! But I have no clothes to change... I fight with my ex friends because they tried to attack mama..", I made a cute fake sad face. I put one arm behind my back and one hand at my mouth.

All of them came with hearts in their eyes. "It's not important y/n-sama ! Your so beautiful even if you're dress is messed up and you're so courageous !", I smiled at Pudding and we start walking towards the factory.

I didn't listen what everyone was saying. I was impressed by the town. Everything was chocolate. If it was my village, I would have eaten my own house..

We enter the factory first and Sanji shows his design to Chiffon. She was impress that Sanji draws the cake and can tell the ingredients even if he didn't taste it. He's my Sanji of course he is formidable. I go to the changing room to change myself into some kitchen clothes. Because my dress is too messed up to do the kitchen with.

When I came back, Pudding was explaining to Sanji that the memory got edited and they believes they are married. I got shocked I guess it's the best solution... Sanji saw my face and take me by my hand put me in a discreet place. "Don't worry it's just for now okay love ? I love you and only you", he kissed me with his hands on the end of my back. "Also you are super cute in this". I blushed and start to walk towards the others as he was laughing in my back.

The chef got impressed about how Sanji wrote the recipe of the cake perfectly without even trying it. I got so used to it that I didn't even get impressed about it. He is so good.

" and as husband and wife this cake making will be... Your first joint work, strangely enough.", this make me angry and I got angrier when Pudding seems so happy about it. " yes, it will be.. husband and wife..", he looks so awkward about it.

"Everyone ! It's a race against time until the cake is complete ! Chiffon-chan you bake the giant chiffon cake. Pudding-chan you handle all the chocolate impeding. You have two hours and forty minutes !"

It certainly a fight against time. We should go now. I'm afraid of not having enough time I don't know how to cook like them and I don't want to slow them. Sanji was explaining his plans and anxiety keep attacking me as I was looking at him. Sanji looks super mad and super confident. I'm afraid.

"Y/n why is this face ? Don't tell me you don't know how to cook~~? Why you are here ? To slow us down ! Return with your friends while they are dying !", Pudding was talking to me. I don't know what to respond. Normally, I will respond to her, but I don't know what to respond...