Chapter 6

"in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, to have and to hold till death do us part do you plight yourself to love and be loyal to each other's ?", I try to not look around and look only at Katakuri. He was fixing me with his eyes full of love. The priest make me anxious and the fact that Pudding have a gun too.

"Now you may lift her veil and kiss her", he start approaching me, "y/n can I ?" I nods and he lift my veil. "You are truly a beauty I cant imagine myself marrying you." Don't be suspicious y/n. " I can't imagine too I don't deserved it !" I laugh a big false laugh for whoever hear it but not Katakuri. He close his eyes and approach me, oh no !

Before he was too close I took a look at pudding and Sanji. I saw Pudding third eye. "What a beautiful eye", what Sanji ? Pudding collapsed and was now crying. Making Katakuri stop and look at them too. Her gun feel on the floor and I make a false shook expression.

I felt everyone eyes on us. On them. With the pressure that was on Pudding shoulder. "Pudding-san" my teeth grind at Sanji's voice. "I'm an ugly freak !" That all I heard from what she said before I turn my glance on Katakuri as he saw the futur. FUCK FUCK FUCK !!!

A small pink ball escape from his hands in direction of Sanji who dodge it, making it end in the priest head who shot in the air.

He start to prepare himself on attack mode but I put my hand on his arm and look at him with pure eyes making him calm down. "Katakuri-san what is going on ?", Making a false cute confused face at him, I felt his heart skipping a beat from my gesture. I need to make some time. "Nothing y/n don't worry it's going to be alright ! Just don't move from my side." I'm so sorry, but it's not going to happen. I need to go home with my real future husband ! He finally saw one last time the future.

"Y/n ? Sanji is going to escape ! Do you know it ?" " What ?! What are you saying Kata-kun !" I gave him a confused look as the floor began to shake and everyone start to panick on the floor.

So many Luffy suddenly came out of the cake and start to eat it making the cake collapsed.

"I'm so sorry Katakuri" I whisper for him to not hear me, I began to fall off the cake as he didn't look at me but at the Luffy and fast I felt the floor closer to my body. As my eyes was looking at Sanji saving Pudding..I'm jealous I hoped he will saved me instead. But if he didn't save her we will be in more trouble.

I felt soft.... Bones ? Saving me from hitting the grounds. "Brooks !" "YOYOYOYO ! Hey y/n ! I'm glad your safe ! This dress really suit you !" " thank you ! I will be dead without you !", I smiled at him and he returned it. Brooks is really a caring person even if he ask to see my panties often. He put me on the floor.

"Im going to see you later okay ? I have something to do !", Brooks said before running far away from me. I have things to do too.

There was so many Luffy running around and acting like animals. It's a little bit funny I have to admit it. So according to plan now he have to destroy portait while Big mom is confused by the clone.

"THAT BASTARD... STRAW HAT LUFFYYY !!" She's so piss off ! Luffy I have full trust in you. The cake finally finish to collapsed and Big mom start to get really angry. " HOW DARE YOU MAKE MY CAKE COLLASPED !!?", I laugh, take that big mom ! I saw Beige almost happy face. The plan is going good ! We're the best !

"WHICH ONE IS THE REAL STRAW HAT LUFFY ?"Did she think that he'll respond ? He's not that dumb ! My captain is the best ! "WHERE IS HE ?!! SHOW YOURSELF ! STRAW HAT !" Pff what did she expected from the future king of the pirates ?

Suddenly, a squelleton head fly off the cake and luffy appeared. "IM HERE !!" Okay maybe he is that dumb. and we're fuck. Goodbye everyone I love you.

"There you are Straw hat I'll destroy you !, Say to my family that I didn't regret leaving please.