Part 3

"Jenn what did you told them?" "Just the truth why?" "They told me that you are satanist." "I told them I am atheist." "Why didn't you lie? You could be out of here. They wanted you that is why they talked to you as first one." "But I don't like them." "Ok but get ready another couple is comming. They also want you so please be carefull of what do you say. Ok?" "Ok." May walked out of my room. I don't want to act like someone else. I'm going to be myself. Lazy Deathbat that listens to music all the time. 5 minutes passed and May knocked on my room. "They're here Jenn. Be nice please." I looked on myself. I was wearing A7X tee black leggins and black vans. Normal for me. "I think you'll like them." May told me. Ok Jenn let's impress them. I said to myself as I opened the door to room wehre the couple was sitting. "Hi I'm Jenn.... OMG!! You are M. Shadows and Val Sanders." "Yes we are." Said Val. "But why you want to adopt me?" "It was Matt's idea and I liked it so here we are. So tell us about you. What do you like to do?" "Besides drawing sleeping and trying to play guitar I sleep a lot and also listen to music." "I guess that your favs are Avenged Sevenfold." Matt told me. "Yeah my favourite band ever." They smiled. "So if you have nothing against it we are going to adopt you." Matt smiled. "Ofcoure not." "Ok go pack we sign the papers." Val smiled and I runned to my room. Finally after all those years. When we were in the car Matt spoke "So you said you play guitar?" "I was trying to but I couldn't find a teacher that was left handed so I selfthought myself a little but I'm not really good." Val smiled."You're left handed?" "Yea." "Zacky can teach you if you want." "That would be cool. Can I have a question?" "Yea sure." Matt said. "Can I call you guys mum and dad." They looked at eachother and smiled. "That would be nice." Said Val. After 2 hours drive we came to my new home. It was huge. Mum showed me my room. Damn. That was bigger than my old room. "You like it?" "I love it."  "If you want we can decorate it tomorrow." "That would be nice." "Do you want me to help you unpack?" "If you don't mind." I said and smiled at her. "Girls come down guys are here." Dad shouted at us. "Come on we finish this later." "So guys this is Jenn our daughter. Jenn I bet you know the guys." "Yes I do. Hi guys." They hugged me and said hi yo me. "So Zacky we wanted to ask you if you could teach Jenn guitar." Dad said to Zacky. "Hey why can't I teach her?" Asked Brian. "Can you teach left handed kid?" Dad asked him?" "You are left handed Jenn?" Zacky asked me. "Yea." "That is cool. we can start now if you want I have guitat in my car." "If you don't mind." "No I'm OK with that." He said and went to his car to grab his guitar. "She is really talented guys." Zacky said when we finished. "Yeah we know. And did you saw her drawings?" "You draw Jenn?" Johnny asked. "Yeah but I'm not really good." I said. "Bring your drawings here." Mum told me. "Not really good? Are you kidding me? You are amazing." Syn told me. "Thanks." "I bet you like Tim Burton's movies." Said Syn. I nodded and smiled. "I like this one of Jack." Said Zacky. I drawed it like 5 years ago." I said. "That means you were 10. You drawed this good when you were 10?" Dad asked. "Yea. I wanted to be tattoo artists. And I still do." "Whohooo tattoos for free." Said Johnny. "No short shit. No tattoos for free for you." Said Zacky.

So in this story Matt and Val have just Jenn.