Part 2

When we arrived to the orphan May walked me to her office where the other gitls were. "So girls" May started. "People who want's to adopt one of you are called Helen and Alex. They want sweet girl so please don't be rude." She told us. Sweet. That's against my personality. I'm not sweet and I'm not going to pretend to be sweet girl. If they don't like me for who I am I don't want them to be my parents. 2 minutes after May's speech about how to act when they come. Someone knocked on the door. May went to open and there they were. Young couple. They looked a little boring. I don't like them. "So this are the girls." She said and they nodded. "Hallo girls. My name is Alex and this is my wife Helen. We are going to talk to every single one of you and see wich of you are we going to adopt. So firs one." He said looking at us. "You." He said pointing at me." I walked with them to another room. "So what's your name sweetie?" "Jenn." "Do you like classical music?" "No. I'm more into heavy metal, metal and rock." I thinks that this was something they didn't expect. "Oh. What are your hobbies?" "Drawing or guitar playing." "Who is your idol?" "M. Shadows form Avenged Sevenfold." "Are you christian?" "No I'm atheist." "Are you always wearing black?" Yes. If you expect girl that wears pink, dresses or skirt don't waste your time because I'm not like that." "Thank you. You can leave now." I stand up from the chair I was sitting in and walked to my room.