Chapter 5- Warning

"IT'S BEAUTIFUL!"

"IT'S BEAUTIFUL!"

"IT'S 4 AM!"

Y/n and Lumine were laying on their beds, panting and completely worn out from unpacking all their things.

"I'm beat!" Lumine gasped for air, as Y/n just collapsed ontop of her.

"Me too... You wanna cuddle and go to sleep?" Y/n asked in a muffled voice, and felt Lumine just hug her.

"Yeah... Let's just do that.."

With that, the two fell asleep.

And the next day, they didn't show up to the first period and came in the middle of the second period because they forgot to put on an alarm.

Y/n walked into class, with her bedhair all messy, and her eyes still drowsy, "Mornin..."

The class went completely silent and some girls even starting giggling and laughing as she just walked over and sat down in whatever empty seat there was.

"Ahem.. Miss Y/n, please take out your textbook and turn to page 32, we're on the second paragraph." Ming chuckled slightly, giving her a slight smile. Y/n nodded and did as she was told.

Ming then went on with the lesson and everyone was engaged in the lesson, as the way Ming teached was fun to listen to, and he was a teacher who would throw in actual funny jokes every now and then.

Y/n was just staring down at the textbook, completely blanked out. She felt upset that she missed the first period, the only class she shares with Hu tao and Yanfei.

Xiao noticed how upset she looked, and just sighed before turning his attention back to Ming.

"So, that's it for today! Tomorrow, I'm giving everyone an assignment which is due in two weeks, okay?" Ming said, smiling at all his students. Some students sighed, some groaned, some started begging him to not give them an assignment.

Ming just laughed softly, "All right, all right... I'll drop a few things from your assignment. But I promise it's very easy. You can finish it in half an hour if you sat down and did the research with no interruptions"

With that, everyone relaxed and were put in a good mood.

"Now, since we're done the lesson for today, you ladies and gentlemen can have the rest of the period to yourselves. BUT you can't leave yet, there are still other classes going on"

Everyone turned to their friends and started chatting right away. Y/n sighed, 'Is this going to be the case everyday?'

Y/n took out her phone, and started watching Haikyuu, just to pass the time.

"Oya? What's with the sad face?" Hu tao asked as she sat down on the bench next to Y/n

Upon seeing Hu tao, Y/n's mood did a whole 180 degree flip. She smiled at her best friend, "Nothing~ Just missed you."

Hu tao chuckled, "And where were you this morning?"

"Overslept."

"Sounds about right."

The two sat down and peacefully ate their lunch, chatting about whatever came to mind. Sometimes the conversation would take a turn to school stuff, sometimes to anime, teachers, people in their classes, but what mattered is that they really liked talking to each other.

"By the way, lemme warn you about someone from your second period class" Hu tao became serious all of a sudden, "You're new here, so you probably wouldn't know.."

Y/n took hold of her ears and pulled them so they look bigger, "I'm all ears-"

Hu tao stiffled a laugh before gulping and turning serious again, "Listen, so.. There's this dude-"

*SLURP*

Y/n took a loud sip from her strawberry milk, keeping a straight and serious face, "Go on. Unless you want a sip."

"Gimme a sip." Hu tao said seriously and took a sip before talking again, "So this dude..", she took another sip, "Be wary of him"

"How does he look like?"

"Blue eyes, fluffy blond hair, tall, simpable figure, and so on"

Y/n nodded, stroking her imaginary beard, "Yes, I think I know... What about him?"

"Number 1, pervert. Number 2, blud has done the child making process with  94% of the girl population in this school. And 100% of the gay dudes in this school too."

"Did you actually do the math?"

"No, Yanfei did- Last year though."

"Understandable. So? What else?"

"Freaky dude. All in all, stay the hell away from that dude. If he smiles at you, you are to run for your life- Or just stay with me and Ganyu all the time. Even better, stay with Xiao."

"Xiao knows this guy?"

"He despises him."

"I see, I see. Want a sip?"

"Gimme."

*SLURP.*

"You said he's done the funny with 94% of the female population of this school... Does that include you?"

"What do you think?"

"No?"

"Exactly."

"What about Ganyu? 'Cause Ganyu mad stunning"

"Tried to. Wasn't successful though. Xiao got mad."

"Xiao? Oh yeah, they're cousins."

*SLURRRRRPPPP.*

"And Yanfei no. Not Lumine either."

"So the five of us?"

"Yep. Oh and about dating, he dated 78% of the girls."

"Bro's got more game than the 9 of us combined-"

*WHEEEEZEEE*

"Anyways, so you got the message?"

Y/n nodded, "Yeah, no worries."

Hu tao sighed in relief, "Also, sometimes he would go to extreme measures, so be wary of that too."

"Soooo? Name?"

"Jun Liu"