Chapter 11

Izuku, Yang, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Momo and Erza were all watching all the cutscenes of the original Metal Gear Solid to shake things up, granted Weiss was a bit confused but she was invested regardless.

As for Eri, she was just coloring while sitting on the bed, completely in her own little world while drawing pictures of her mama and papa, but little did the little snowball know, she was about to get more mamas.

After they finished watching, Eri was fast asleep as Yang tucked her in and kissed her on her horn and cheek, making Eri smile in her sleep as Yang and the others realized they were hungry, Izuku then went to the kitchen to get them something to eat, leaving Yang and the girls alone to talk.

Jaune was in the common area while looking at one of the love letters Momo got as Pyrrha hugged him from behind.

"What are you doing, Jaune?" Pyrrha asked as she looked over Jaune's shoulder.

"Cross referencing the handwriting of the letter Momo's gotten with the handwriting of our classmates, and I'm pretty sure who's writing these is not in our class." Jaune explained as Pyrrha looked at the letter and at the hand of their classmates.

"Got the right idea there, ace detective." Jaune and Pyrrha turned to the kitchen as they saw Izuku baking some cookies.

"I did the same thing a few nights ago, and I hit the same conclusion you did, Jaune. Though it is true they could have changed their handwriting, but that's a bit of a stretch. And even if that were the case, there would be certain word choices that would give it away." Izuku explained to Jaune and Pyrrha.

"Yeah, that makes sense, especially with certain people." Jaune said as Izuku sat down with Jaune and Pyrrha while waiting for the cookies to finish baking, and the three started talking.

Back with the girls, they were all enjoying hanging out whilst talking with each other but Yang then dropped a bomb on them that they weren't ready for.

"So, when where you going to tell me you all love Izuku?"

That question caught Blake, Ruby, Weiss, Erza and Momo completely off guard as all the girls immediately blushed bright red, leaving no room for them to denial as Ruby, Blake and Weiss all looked down at the ground.

"W-Well, we were hoping neither of you found out." Blake said, thinking that her and Yang's friendship was now completely destroyed, due to Yang being aware of her feelings for Izuku.

"Please, please, please, please don't be too mad Yang!!! I tried so hard but Izuku's just so nice, kind and cute, I couldn't help it!" Ruby said while hugging Yang's leg, scared to look her older sister in the eye.

"Well, why do you all love him?" Yang asked which shocked the girls as they all looked at her.

"Wait, you're not mad?" Weiss questioned Yang while having a look of confusion on her face.

"Depends on what your anwsers are." Yang said as the girls hesitated to answer as Ruby spoke up first.

"Well, Izuku's just so nice, kind and cute. That and he's just as passionate about quirks as I am about weapons, and he's always helped me whenever I needed it." Ruby said with a small blush on her face as Weiss went next.

"Izuku was the first person to see me purely as my own person, and despite my. . . . very horrible behavior, Izuku didn't hesitate to help me get past the issues with my past and make me a better person. And I'd be lying if I said he isn't funny." Weiss said with a smile on her face, then Momo spoke up.

"For the past few years, most people around me either only wanted to be my friend just for my family's wealth and influence, or just wanted me for my body, but Izuku didn't and just saw me as me. And when he comforted me after I lost during the sports festival, it absolutely touched my heart, and I couldn't help falling for him. And the way he's acts as Eri's father is so cute." Momo said, while smiling and slightly blushing as Yang looked at Erza.