Chapter 2

Everyone was still in shock of learning that Izuku has had a girlfriend the whole time they didn't know about while the guys, mostly Mineta and Kaminari were really jealous of Izuku as Mineta was looking at Yang's boobs and not even trying to hide it as Izuku zapped him with a lightning bolt while t posing.

"Eyes to yourself grapist! There's only one guy who can look at Yang's fun bags and that's me!" Izuku said with absolute confidence which made Yang blush as Izuku got a bit bold and squeezed Yang's large, juicy ass which made her blush even more and thankfully, nobody noticed at all.

"Dude, you've had a smoking hot. . . ." Kaminari stopped his sentence as he saw Izuku and Yang both glaring at him as the electric dumbass was scared shitless.

" Kaminari stopped his sentence as he saw Izuku and Yang both glaring at him as the electric dumbass was scared shitless

"I meant, a perfectly fine and respectable girlfriend this whole time and you never told us?! What the hell is up with that?!" Kaminari asked, while basically yelling at Izuku as he looked at him, deadpan

"Well for starters, it's none of your business to know if I'm dating someone. Plus, no one bothered asking." Izuku said as Kaminari quickly sat down as Yang kept glaring at him.

"How long was you two known each other?" Shoto asked while eating Soba while keeping a straight face.

"Since we were kids, and we've been close ever since." Izuku said as Yang smiles and placed his head on her shoulder. "Yeah, we have. And you're a great boyfriend Izuku." Yang said as she kisses Izuku on the cheek.

"Hehe, I aim to make you happy Yang." Izuku said as he kissed Yang back and wrapped his arms around her and gave her a hug while the class was dumbfounded, expect for Katsumi who was completely vivid and Momo who was sad, seeing how she missed her chance to be with Izuku and seeing how happy he was with Yang, wishing it was her but since Izuku's happy, there's nothing she can do about it.

"How long have you two being dating?" Ochaco asked as Ruby put Eri on her shoulder as Eri had fun being so high up.

"Oh, I've had the pleasure of dating this stud for the last 3 years." Yang said with a confident smirk as she winked at Izuku which made the green haired boy blush as Yang decided to introduce Ruby, Weiss and Blake to Izuku's class as she saw Ruby carrying Eri on her shoulders as she handed the little snowball a cookie.