Chapter Six

Kagome blinked, "No It's fine. I am about to head out anyway. I was just taking a rest and letting my Pokemon have fun in the stream" She motioned to where her pokemon were playing.

The black-haired boy looked at the Pokemon with wonder in his eyes, taking out a Pokedex and pointing it at some of the Pokemon.

=Skitty, also known as the Kitten Pokemon. This Pokemon is known to live in holes and trees in forests and usually found in the Hoenn region. This Pokemon has the habit of becoming fascinated by moving objects and chasing them around. It is very popular as a pet because of its adorable looks. Its most common moves are, tackle, tail whip, and attract. =

He then moved it to the next pokemon, which was lying beside the blue-eyed woman.

=Mightena, the dark type Pokemon. Mightyena is the evolved form of Poochyena. They move primarily in packs, working together to capture their prey. Its common moves are, bite and quick feet.=

The boy tilted his head when he moved it to the Pokemon in the water, eyes alight with curiosity.

=Milotic, the water-type Pokemon. Also, known as the Tender Pokémon and the evolved form of Feebas. At the first sign of fighting, Milotic will come up from the bottom of its lake habitat to calm any angry feelings. Its most common moves are water gun, refresh, and Water pulse.=

A 'Pika' was heard and Kagome turned to see a Pikachu. It seemed like it was curious about her littlest addition.

=Pichu, the Tiny Mouse Pokémon. A pre-evolved form of Pikachu. Despite their size, Pichu releases bursts of electricity that can shock even humans. However, Pichu are unskilled at controlling their electricity, and sometimes release it by accident when surprised, or when laughing and shock themselves. Its most common attack, thundershock, and charm. =

"Are these your only Pokemon?" another boy asked, as he came close to Milotic with a curious look on his face. She could tell he meant no harm but he was making her Pokemon uncomfortable. The other boy with the Pokedex put the device away and was looking at her pokemon, inspecting them.

"I have two more, but they didn't want to come out..." She paused looking at the male before sighing, "...you may also want to back up...your making her nervous."

"a-ah..." he moved away from her Pokemon a small sheepish grin on his face as he rubbed the back of his head, "Sorry!"

"It's fine...she just gets nervous around new people." Kagome laughed as she was sprayed with some water from her pokemon and gave Milotic a smile, "You know it's true so don't be that way!"

Milotic gave a huff before going back to enjoying the water.

Kagome smiled as she looked back to the three visitors, "You are welcome to join me...I'm about to make lunch if you want to stay..." she glanced at the Pikachu, "...you and your pokemon can enjoy some good food and the pokemon can play with one another..."

There was a load 'pika' from the Pikachu as it looked to her trainer.

The boy laughed, "That would be nice...I'm Ash Ketchum! These are my friends Misty and Brock. The pokemon are Pikachu and Togepi! We could always use a good meal!"

Kagome laughed as the girl, Misty, hit him on the head for being rude. It seems like her day was getting interesting!