Chapter Five

Mewtwo looked at the images before him, he had sent out invitations and now all he needed was for the trainers to show up. He would show the world that..the 'copies' of the words could be better than the originals. That pokemon didn't need trainers...that they were superior.

His mind flashed back to a blue eyed girl before he shook it off.

She would be the only exception, she had been kind to him. Had cried tears for him when no one else would.

He hadn't understood at the time, but as he replayed her words in his mind he could help but hold affection for the woman who had wanted him to escape. The woman who said that the experiments on him were wrong.

He never was able to find her though.

Mewtwo had looked for her...he searched but hadn't been able to find her when he was free. Though, he had for a time trusted a human...he proved not to be able to help him...not to find her.

He hadn't been able to trust that human and proved to him that all other humans were scum and didn't deserve pokemon. That they were cruel and disgusting.

"The invitations have come back, and all have responded to come." the voice of the human under his control told him. Her eyes blank as she waited for an order.

"Good, make sure all the preparations for their arrival are done." the woman curtsied before leaving Mewtwo by himself in front of the computer screens again.

After he started to make his army, he would find her.

He would find the blue eyed woman that wouldn't leave his thoughts.